Denied Story Changes

-I had debated whether to make Haneul a boy or a girl when I first thought of him.

-If Haneul were a girl, she would have been named Ae-Cha.

-The story would have been slightly different if Ae-Cha was a thing. Ae-Cha would've still resided in Iseul's mind and still would've kidnapped Areum, but her goal wouldn't of been to make Areum love her, like Haneul wanted. No, Ae-Cha would've forced Jeaki to stay in return for Areum's life. Reasoning is because Iseul would be dating Areum, which would mean Areum would talk about Jeaki and even show pictures (because Jeaki is always at work and doesn't really try to meet any boyfriends). Ae-Cha would fall more in love with him than she would Areum (but her feelings are still connected with Iseul's even a little bit so... She just has her own too... Like Haneul...)

-I debated on making Areum and Jeaki twins instead of having a six year age difference. I didn't do that because I had already made Jeaki be born first. I didn't want to explain things all over again.

-Truthfully, most relationships aren't fully made with each other. Hell, some months ago, I didn't know that Laon and Jisu would be very close at all. All relationships are still a work in progress.

-Lol, remember when I said Eunha didnt have very much character to her? What an outrageous lie. I fucking made her suffer.

-T-T Eunha makes me cry. My sweet, suicidal baby! God damnit I love her so much, I just want to marry her and make sure she is treated the right way from that moment on! Fuck all her classmates for abusing her! Fuck the school system for not giving her enough classes with her friends! They could've helped her so much! Oh, hey! A wild rant appears.

- At first, Iseul and Haneul's roles would've been switched. Haneul still would've been dead but would've been the good twin who's trying to lead Iseul to a better path. Hahaha, I changed the concept drastically.

- Eunha and Laon weren't supposed to exist at all. I made them up off the fly. Same with Iseul and Haneul because I was thinking 'Vs dead so he can't have a child' but SIKE I found a way.

- Jisu wasn't supposed to have learning disabilities. I just had an idea and was like 'Jisu would fit this idea...'

- All characters are still developing.

- At first, I debated whether or not to make Jeaki into Jumin's full blooded son but then I thought that it'd be nice to have a family in here where a half siblings exist.

- Honestly, I didn't have a plot for them at all. Gradually, I just went along with everything as if came and now I have a full fledged story set out. I just need to finish these characters.

- Im going to change thier ages at some point.

- Some of them who have family issues *coughJisuandLaoncough* weren't supposed to have family issues. Seriously, it's just like... With Jisu's issues, there was always fights at some point until divorce happened, which causes severe anxiety when anybody yells now and Laon's issues are that he doesn't exactly feel very wanted by his mother because she wasn't ready to raise him when he was born. More suffering to come probably. I'm so sick of myself, why do I think of these terrible things?