Areum's Flaw

It started as a small thing. Just a business woman Jeaki was supposed to sign a contract with. Jeaki was to leave her as a partner but thanks to his stupid friendliness, she's now his friend!

Areum huffed as she glared at the woman. She was relatively pretty with dark hair and light eyes. The thing that made Areum hate her the most though, was the fact that she kept flirting with Jeaki. Areum has never liked sharing, especially if the thing she's sharing is her brother.

Now, she was laying on the floor with both her brother and that witch, propped up on a pillow. "So, my sister started to think-" The woman stopped talking as she looked over to Jeaki, causing Areum's attention to drift to her brother as well. He was asleep and it made Areum wonder what time it was. It must be around 21:00. That's when he starts to fall asleep.

The woman giggled quietly as she looked at Areum. Areum raised an eyebrow at her before  she slipped Jeaki's glasses off of his face and put it on her own. "Hehe, look, I'm Jeaki,"

Now Areum will admit that she's done that a couple times before but when that woman does it, it just makes Areum want to roll her eyes and tell her to put it back. The woman only winked at her when she found Areum had no reaction to her small joke and leaned in to give a kiss to Jeaki's forehead.

"Hey!" Areum yelled quietly as she pushed her face away from Jeaki, accidentally-on-purpose smacking her.

"Ow! Areum! You're so mean," Areum did not care for the woman's whines. Jeaki was oblivious to any romantic signs or passes that women throw his way and it seemed this woman took advantage of that. How else had she wiggled her way into a friendship with him? It was useless attempts on thier part, Jeaki didn't pay attention to women that he wasn't attracted to. He didn't casually flirt either. Honestly, Jeaki didn't give women any sense of false hope for a relationship so why would they keep coming back?

She got on Areum's nerves, that much was for sure. She couldn't care less about the woman if her life depended on it. She had once heard that she complained Areum was around Jeaki too much but that's what she wants. She wants to be around Jeaki as long as that woman is because she doesn't trust her. She wants this vile person to know that she doesn't like her.

Some call Areum an overprotective sister, some say she has a crush on her brother and some say she's too clingy. That's okay. She really doesn't know why she hates women who try to flirt with Jeaki or get too close with him (with the exception of Eunha and Jisu). Her guess is that she doesn't like sharing. That's the only explanation that she will accept. Its the only explanation that she will ever say.

A/N: I wanted to explore Areum's little problem. Basically, a woman became friend zoned by Jeaki (she did not join the RFA so she's not with his main friend group) and Areum hates it because she's a constant flirt with him. Thing is, Jeaki is an innocent baby boy when it comes to romance ques by anyone he's not attracted to. So, Areum is like "okay... You can die and leave my brother alone. Go away, please,"

Areum just has a big problem with women around her brother that's she not used to. Especially if they're just flirting to get in his wallet. Areum will not hesitate and this is something that they do. not. get!

Lol, Areum is probably RFA's bad bitch