~Chapter 1~

No that isn't the colour of your eyes, it's just a reference to later.

I picked at the small meal in front of me, the bland greens and greys still unappealing no matter how much my stomach screams at me to eat. I push the plate away and stand up, walking over to the large window overlooking the backyard. Snow fell heavily from the sky, covering the ground in a thick blanket of white. I gently pressed my fingers against the clear glass, the surface cold to the touch. I pulled away as I caught movement by the back door. I squinted my eyes, struggling to see the cause of the disturbance in the snow. I watched as a white cat pushed its way through the snow and collapsed beside the door. Before I knew it, my small legs were carrying me out of my room and downstairs. I gently swung open the door, peeking out. I met the sky blue eyes of the cat, its gaze unwavering as it stared at me. I slowly opened the door and sat on my knees, holding my hands out for the small creature. The cat hesitantly walked to me, it's pink nose near my fingers and inhaling my scent.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you.." I reached my hand out to it, softly petting its head. The cat stood rigid for a moment before walking closer, allowing me to pick it up and hold it against my chest. I could feel it's ribs under its white fur, the constant shivering from the cat never ceasing. I opened my mouth to speak before a hand was placed on my shoulder, my attention snapping to the maid behind me. She glanced at the cat with a look of surprise and then disgust. Anger sparked inside me at the look she gave the small creature. Her gaze trailed from the cat to my eyes, her breath hitching at my glare.

"L-Lady (Y/n), leave that thing here and let's go. You aren't suppose to be wandering around the house while your mother has guests over." She cleared her throat, reaching for the cat. I turned my body to shield the cat from
her grasp, my glare harsher this time.

"I can't leave it here, it'll die!" I hissed, pulling it closer to my body. The maid sighed, a hint of annoyance evident in her tone.

"Lady (Y/n), this is no time to argue! Up to your room this instant!" She hissed, grabbing my arm. I pulled away from her, my eyes glowing with fury. I bared my teeth at her, sharp fangs replacing my normal teeth. The maid gasped in fear, backing away. I stomped passed her, sending her one last glare before going up to my room.
I was careful not to slam the door or else mother would have my head. I carried the cat over to the fireplace that resided in the corner of my room. I sat near the warm flames, leaning against the wall and letting the warmth heat up mine and the cat's cold bodies.

I looked down at the cat, quickly checking its gender.

"You're a girl huh? Wonder what I should name you..." I thought for a moment before chuckling. "Snow it is"

-??? POV-

"That stupid old woman, letting her even more stupid daughter all over me..." I sighed, pushing back my hair. I stopped as I heard a yell coming from around the corner.

"I can't leave it here! It'll die!" A young feminine voice spoke out. I peeked around the corner to see what looked like a maid standing in front of a young girl. I caught sight of a bundle of white curled against the small girl's chest. And lastly, the girl. She looked to be about 5, her (H/L) (H/C) hair framing her (S/c) face. But what was most intriguing was her angry, glowing red eyes, her pupils slit and staring at the maid in what I could only describe as great fury.

"Lady (Y/n), this is no time to argue! Up to your room this instant!" The maid commanded, clearly frustrated with the girl.

"Lady (Y/n)? Does that mean that old woman has another daughter?" I whispered, watching as the small girl's red eyes glowed brightly, her fangs bared menacingly. The maid backed in clear terror, her form shaking. The
(H/c) haired girl walked passed the maid and disappeared up the stairs. I retracted from the corner, walking back the way I came. A smirk made its way into my face at the thought of the previous events.

"I want her."