~Chapter 13~

I lifted my arms above my head, groaning at the satisfying pops and cracks that came after. I exhaled and stood up, giving Snow a few gentle pats before trudging over to my suitcase and flipping it open. Today is the day the games officially start and the participating teams will be announced. I could only hope team A made the cut but I don't doubt that they did. They're team Natsu after all.

I finally managed to find the outfit I chose for the games and pulled it out.

(Ugh, explaining

(Ugh, explaining. The outfit is not a normal outfit. Certain parts of it can appear and reappear with whatever form you choose to take. The back is open and it's fire resistant. Blah blah. If you don't have internet, can't see it, or just don't like it in general, make up your own. Enjoy! )

I stepped into the bathroom, passing by Mira who was brushing her hair, and quickly changed. The outfit pretty handy in battle. Cost me a lot but never mind that.

I smoothed out the fabric and stepped out of the small room, the other 4 already there and waiting.

"Jeez, you girl's sure do take forever to get ready.." Gajeel mumbled, standing up from his spot on the couch. I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Whatever, let's just get going!"

~~~

I leaned against the wall of our entryway, a (Flavour) lollipop placed in my mouth. I watched as Fairytail A Team stepped into the arena, immediately getting boo'ed by the crowd.

I bit harshly into the candy with the fangs that unwillingly formed in my mouth, the (c) treat bursting into shards and emitting a loud crack. I broke out of my angry state once a hand was placed onto my shoulder. I looked up and locked eyes with Laxus, a lazy but playful smirk on his lips.

"Easy there tiger, don't get your tail in a twist~" he chuckled, his eyes training on my lips for a moment before moving back up to my eyes.

I scoffed, brushing his hand away and taking the now bent plastic stick out of my mouth and clenching it in a fist.

"We'll show them exactly what it means to be apart of the Fairytail guild...then we'll be the ones laughing.." I growled, gritting my teeth as the plastic melted in my hands and dropped to the floor in a ball of fire.

"Don't worry about them. Keep your head clear and chin up sweetheart"

I blushed furiously, looking at him again.

"S-Sweetheart?!"

"Hey! (Y/n), Laxus! It's almost our turn, hurry up!" Mira called from our right. I huffed, the red dying down to only a small burning in the tips of my ears before I walked over to Mira, sticking my tongue out at the blond Lightning Slayer.

"IN SECOND PLACE!...FAIRYTAIL B TEAM!"

I calmly walked out with the rest of my team, my eyes sweeping over the stadium. I locked eyes with a shocked Natsu, sending a wink at him.