~Chapter 9~

(A/n) What happened to snow, no idea. She's kind of difficult to incorporate into the story so let's just say she's..around...she'll play a bigger role later.

---

"It's alright Gajeel..I'm just glad you guys are back...all of you...welcome home.."

---

I sighed lightly, slipping one of my newly bought shirts over my head. I felt ecstatic to be out of that filthy white dress and into something warmer.

I sat down on my (c) bed, sliding my socks on before slipping on my sneakers. After the whole Twilight Ogre ordeal, we all took some time to catch up. It was a bitter sweet experience for both the Tenrou group and the left behind. Thinking back on it now, things have changed a lot since they left. Macao and Wakaba assumed the roles of Guild-master and advisor. Bisca and Alzack got married and had a kid. Droy became...bigger..and Reedus became smaller. Romeo became a young man and I...I became a young woman. The rest of Fairytail was filled in on what had happened to Fairytail. The subject of the Grand Magic Games came up and as soon as money was mentioned, Master Marakov insisted that we participate this year. In the middle of our catching up, the number two guild Lamia scale decided to pay us a visit. Apparently they helped out with the search for the island.

Of course...there was a particular boy that...let's just say I wasn't fond of him..

-Flashback-

"Natsu, don't eat so fast. You're going to choke." I giggled, watching the pink haired male practically inhale his meal. But how could I blame him? He hasn't had a proper cooked meal in forever. As I was about to scold him again, the guild door opened and a group of 5 steps in. Natsu stops eating and turns his attention to the new arrivals. I stood up from my seat and walked over to the group. I let a gentle smile onto my face as I stopped in front of them.

"Hello, welcome to Fairytail. From your guildmarks I assume you 5 are from Lamia scale, the number 2 wizard guild in Fiore, correct?"

A white haired man stepped forward, staring at me intensely. I fidgeted under his stare, feeling much smaller than I already am. Before I could say anything else, the white haired man bent down and took my hand, clasping it in his own.

"A goddess has appeared before my very eyes! Please say that you'll become my wife, sweet angel?~"
.
.
.
"Hah?"

"Hey! Watch your mouth kid!" Gajeel stepped forward, glaring at the man. Gray stepped up as well, pulling me away from the white haired male. Gray and the man stared each other down, each surrounded in a cloud of anger. I stood dumbfounded, scratching my cheek. A large man stepped forward, a serious look on his face.

"Yes, you are correct young lady. Good eye. We are from Lamia scale. We decided to pay Fairytail a visit to see how things are holding up."

I offered him a smile, holding out my hand.

"I appreciate it sir. My name is (Y/n), it's nice to meet you!"

The bald man took my hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Jura Neekis, likewise"

The white haired man pulled away from his stare down his Gray, bowing slightly with a flirtation smile.

"(Y/n), a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. My name is Lyon Vastia, but you can call me 'Your man'"

I chuckled weakly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you Lyon."

A girl with bright pink hair introduced herself as Sherry Blendy. She had black cat ears placed on her head for god knows what reason.

After Sherry, a short boy with unbelievably large eyebrows stepped forward. His name was Yuka Suzuki. He had...an interesting personality.

Lastly, a man with orange hair resembling a dog introduced himself as Toby Horhorta. The group of 5 were very different in their own ways, Jura seemingly the most reasonable one of the group. They were...a fun bunch.

---
(Flashback end)

I stood up from my bed, shaking my head at the memory. Lyon and Gray seemed to have some sort of weird connection.

'I wonder...are they...a gay couple?'

I blushed lightly at the thought, covering my mouth.

'How scandalous~ A couple from two completely different guilds?~'

I snickered lightly at the thought, walking out of my house and shutting and locking the door behind me. I made my way down the waterside street, lost in the sounds of my surroundings. Birds chirped from above, talking to each other in only ways themselves can understand. The small canal beside me flowed calmly, specks of pink from the Sakura trees floating on the water's surface. A small breeze swept by, shaking the Sakura petals from the trees and into the sky. They floated in the air, like millions of pink fairies dancing and twirling in the breeze. The sun shone down from above, not too hot, not too chilly. This day is one of a kind, and there will never be another one like it.

I pushed open the doors of the guildhall only to be greeted by an airborne table. I was knocked to the ground faster then I could comprehend, the large wooden object rolling to the side. Everything was silent excluding two familiar voices screaming insults at each other, completely unaware of their quickly arriving demise.

(3rd POV..for affect)

The short (H/c) haired girl slowly pulled herself off the ground, her bangs casting a dark shadow over her eyes. The people inside the guild felt a shiver run down their spines as the girl lifted her head, revealing her glowing red eyes, her pupils contracting into paper thin slits. She lifted both her arms, sharp scaled claws replacing her petite (S/c) hands.

"Who was it?"

The Fairytail guild members moved to the side, revealing the pair of bickering males. The enraged girl stepped forward, her fangs bared and her eyes glowing in rage.

Thank goodness the guild master wasnt there.