~Chapter 18~

I sighed deeply, kicking a small pebble across the ground. I let out a small exhale, wisps of fog exiting my mouth and disappearing into the cold night. I stopped walking as a pink blur zoomed passed me, almost knocking me to my feet. I turned to see Natsu running ahead, anger radiating off him in waves. I quickly followed after him in time to see him standing in front of the Sabertooth guild doors. I stopped beside him and nudged his side.

"Natsu. What's up?"

He turned his gaze towards me, slightly surprised.

"(Y/n). Yukino got kicked out of Sabertooth for losing today. I'm going to beat some sense into their Master. You in?"

I blinked before smirking, nodding my head.

"You know it!"

Natsu grinned and wasted no time in breaking down the door and running inside. I followed behind till we stopped outside the main room, the way being blocked by a group of wizards. I lifted my hands in the air, a black magic circle forming above my head.

"Abaddōn, joined souls"

A metal centipede like creature burst from the magic circle and flew around my body, horns growing on my head and metal gauntlets appearing on my arms. I raised my hands in the air with my palms facing up and twirled around, the creature following my hands. I shot my hands forward towards the people crowding around the door, the beast flying forward and ramming into the group, knocking them all to the side. Abaddōn swirled around my body again before running into the door, causing it to fly off its hinges with a loud bang. I stepped into the room, Natsu following closely behind. Abaddōn curled around my body loosely, his large head placed protectively on my shoulder. Natsu charged at the group of wizards, knocking some of them away with a fiery explosion.

"WHERE IS YOUR MASTER?!"

He punched through more people, kicking up dirt from his explosions.

"BRING HIM OUT HERE!"

I watched as the guildmaster finally appeared, spewing stuff about seeing if we were worthy to face him. He sent a guy named Dobengal (?) to face Natsu and a guy named Skewer to face me (Skewer is made up). Skewer wasted no time in shooting hundreds of wooden needles at me, each coated in what appeared to be magma. Abaddōn immediately sensed the danger and shifted to protect me against the attack. He then charged forward and rammed into the guy's stomach, smashing him into the wall and leaving him unconscious before returning back to my side. I turned to see Natsu punching Dobengal in the face and leaving him unconscious as well. I shifted back into my original form, deciding to watch Natsu's fight against the guildmaster. I gasped as my mouth was covered and my hands were bound before appearing in between Natsu and the Guildmaster as well as hidden behind a woman.

"Minerva..."

"M'Lady?"

I looked up to see the black haired woman using her magic which deflected Natsu's attack.

"Certainly you'll agree, this little quarrel of ours has gone too far." She spoke, her voice calm with a hint of amusement laced into it.

"What?" Natsu seethed, his glare hardening

"How dare you get in my way? This does not concern you.." The guildmaster glared down at the woman. She turned to him, a small smirk on her face.

"Please forgive me. You could easily defeat this man so I'm not doing this for your sake, Father"

"He's your dad?" Natsu's eyes widened slightly.

"We must take into consideration how this altercation will appear to the outside world. Despite the fact that you are clearly the aggressor in this situation, our guildmaster killing another guild member would leave Sabertooth in an awkward position to say the very least. It would certainly put a damper on the games."

Natsu hissed under his breath, glaring. "You know what I think? You're scared of getting this geaser put down."

"You have enraged both my father and his men, and they are not the types to take this provocation lightly." Minerva smirked at him, obviously enjoying this. "What do you say? Will you let me solve this unpleasantness in a peaceful manner?"

Minerva stepped to the side revealing me, at the same time lifting both her hands and having Happy appear in them.

"Be aware, that is the only way this girl and your kitten will be returned to you unharmed."

Happy was bawling, tears rolling down his cheeks as he wailed.

"Happy! (Y/n)!"

"Sorry Natsu!" Happy cried.

"Dammit!" Natsu cursed, clenching his fists.

"You seem to have taken out your anger on quite a few of our members, but I'll be willing to overlook this incident if you cooperate. Behave like a grown up and we can continue the games like nothing happened."

Natsu growled and lowered his head. Minerva let Happy go and the blue cat ran up and hugged Natsu, bubbling out apologies. The black haired woman walked behind me, the hairs on the back on my neck standing on end.

"This girl has quite an interesting power.."

I winced as my chin was roughly grabbed and forced upwards.

"Perhaps we'll keep this one as our pet~"

My whole body froze, something dark and painful bursting within my chest. I shook lightly, tears welling up in the corner of my eyes.

'Pet?...no...I can't go through that again...I can't...I WONT!"

Dark blue flames erupted from my body, forcing the person holding onto my chin to back away. I slowly turned around, my eyes hooded and glowing.

"Call me that again..and I won't hesitate to kill you..." I hardened my glare, venom practically dripping from my mouth. I stared at the black haired woman, the only hint of fear she wasn't able to hide was the slight shaking of her hands. I fully turned towards her, my head tilting with my bangs falling over my right eye and my lips parted to reveal my sharp fangs. I lifted my hands, palms facing upwards and erupting into blue flames.

"Don't even try comparing your strength to that of Fairytail's, because we'll crush you.."

I swept my eyes across the building, silence falling between us at my words. I lower my hands and turned away from them. Natsu and happy were the only ones without a frightened face. Instead they were smiling, Natsu's more of a smirk.

I smiled warmly back at him, all traces of the anger from before gone in an instant. The shock from before died down, leaving everybody silent or angry.

"D-Don't get cocky Fairytail!" A guy called out from behind. I turned around, a smirk appearing on my face.

"Hm? That's funny coming from you~"

I turned around and made my way out of the building, but not before sending a small wink at the dragonslayer twins. Natsu followed behind me but stopped and turned around to address the guild.

"You'll never beat us..we're at a whole other level...cuz a real guild treats it's members like family. That's why I came here tonight.."

I let the pinkette walk passed me with happy, his eyes distant and clouded in anger. I hummed and placed a hand on my hip, turning to send the guild a small wave.

"See ya tomorrow!"

(A little rushed? Yes. Did I change a part of the fight seen? Also yes. Do I want to go through this and edit? No! Because it's almost 12 am and I'm tired! Thanks for reading! Check out my new Katsuki x reader book, Monotone! It shall be the rewrite of Sinister! New and improved!)