~Chapter 25~

"You taste so delightful pet, be a good girl and give me more"

Harris purred into the crook of my neck, one of his hands tangled in my hair and tugging my head back. He pulled down the side of my nightgown, revealing my shoulder before sinking his fangs into my skin. He groaned lowly, tugging me closer to his body. My legs felt like jelly and I would have fallen down if he wasn't holding me up. My mind was slowly consumed by darkness, the heavy blood loss taking a heavy toll on my body as I passed out.

Harris pulled away with a smirk, licking the access blood from his lips before placing his pet onto her bed. He swept a strand of (H/c) hair from her face, gazing at her relaxed face.

"Dear (Y/n)...your blood is so intoxicating..I'm afraid I've become addicted~"

~~~

-Back with the Fairytail Wizards-

"Anything?"

"Not yet"

Natsu groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"There has to be something in here about that mark he gave her! I'll search every last book in fiore if I have to!" Natsu grabbed another book from the pile and skimmed through it.
.
.
.
"Oh, here it is."

Levy got up from her place at the table and took the book from him.

"What? This is a book on Mythical beasts from ages ago. How can this be the one we were looking for?"

"I don't know, but it is. We need to tell the others."

Levy nodded and slipped the book into her bag before exiting the library, the fire dragonslayer on her tail.

~~~

-(Y/n)'s POV-

I stared silently at the wall, raking my nails down my neck another time. Harris's bite throbbed every moment of the day, constantly reminding me that I was trapped. Blood ran down my fingers as I repeatedly injured myself, unconsciously trying to remove the mark by cutting it out. I'm sure Harris can smell my blood. He's probably on his way right now.

As if on cue, my wrist was grabbed and pulled away from my neck.

"(Y/n), what are you doing? If I had come a second sooner you would be bleeding out and dying right now!"

I slowly shifted my gaze from the wall and over to his exasperated golden orbs.

"Maybe that was the point..."

A loud smack echoed throughout the room, my head snapping to the side and a painful sting finding its way to my cheek.

"I will not tolerate such thoughts in this house, do you understand me?! If you wanted to bleed so badly you could have asked me!"

Harris roughly grabbed my shoulders and sank his fangs into my neck. I drowned out the sound of him greedily gulping down my blood and closed my eyes.

"Help me"

~~~

"A Vampire Link?" Erza crossed her arms, staring down at Levy, who nodded.

"Yeah, it says here that Vampires can make a human their property by injecting their Venom into their bloodstream by the neck. As long as there is a regular injection of the Venom, the human will belong to the Vampire as long as they live. While under the influence of the poison, the human will have no other choice than to give themselves to their Vampire owner and offer their blood."

"So basically (Y/n) is slowly being drained like a human blood bag?" Sting spoke up from his place at the table, a look of confusion crossing his features.

"Exactly, but there's one other thing. During the Link...the human loses all memories of their previous life...and they can only be restored by touching the one they love."

Everyone went silent after that, some in shock, some in sadness, and certain people in thought.

Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, and Laxus all stared down at their hands.

"I'll save you"

~~~

-Third POV-
-(Y/n)'s room-

The captive (h/c) haired girl stood on her small balcony, her red eyes glimmering in the soft moonlight as tears ran down her now significantly paled cheeks. She could barely recognize herself anymore. She felt completely lost. Who was she before this mess? Who are the people that are lost in her memories? Will she ever get to see them again?

The night air nipped at her exposed skin, the soft breeze tossing her hair around. She stared up at the twinkling stars above her, each one reflecting off her glassy orbs and acting as her own mini universe.

She sunk to her knees and covered her mouth, silent sobs racking her body. She hung her head low, the last bit of hope she held onto was replaced by his glowing red eyes and sadistic smirk.

She was finally broken.