~Chapter 12~

(No idea where this is from, but this is what you look like when using your transformation magic..if the gif works that is. Anyway, there's more than one authors note in here so just bare with me. )

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

"Let the grand magic games elimination round begin!"

Large (c) wings burst from my back, ripping through my (c) tank top as I burst forward, the rest of my team hot on my trail. I stopped once I reached the entrance, taking a moment to take in my surroundings. The inside of the labyrinth looked like one of those over complicated illusion paintings that we all secretly are bothered by. There were staircases that lead to nothing and doorways that held darkness.

"Mother f-"

"Hey (Y/n)! You see anything that resembles an exit from up there?" Laxus called up, a hint of amusement in his tone. I landed a little ways in front of them, folding my wings before turning around with my hands on my hips.

"Don't be stupid. It wouldn't be that easy" I crossed my arms with a huff.

"What's the plan guys? We cant just wander around like a bunch of idiots." Gajeel spoke up, his red eyes sweeping over each of us. I thought for a moment as a lightbulb went off in my head. I dug around in my pocket before pulling out a piece of paper and a small pencil.

"We start by mapping the place out! That way we won't go where we haven't already been." I handed Mira the paper and pencil with a smile.

"Not bad squirt," Gajeel ruffled my hair. I pushed his hand away roughly, my cheeks dusting red. "But why do you keep paper and pencils with you?" He looked down at me. I crossed my arms and turned away.

"You can never be too safe Gajeel," I turned to look at him from the corner of my eye, a smirk playing on my lips, "gotta be prepared just in case a guy wants my number~" I giggled, missing the small frown that appeared on his face before it was replaced with an eye roll.

"Who would ever want to hit on a gremlin like you?" He grumbled, walking ahead. I gasped, turning to glare at the back of his spiky black hair.

"Hey! You big jerk!" I hissed, stomping after him.

Mira chuckled at our antics, shaking her head with a smile.

(Yeesh, There will be more love with the others later. I may or may not be favouring Gajeel whoops.)

I stopped yelling at the raven haired male mid sentence, a familiar group of voices reaching my ears.

(Yes I know it's team A that defeats the Twilight Ogre team but I gotta move the plot along. )

"Are you sure we're going the right way Thibault? It feels as if we're going in circles!"

"Of course I'm sure! Just shut up and keep moving!"

A large sinister grin tugged at my lips, a burning urge for revenge pumping through my veins as my body morphed into one of my fighting forms.

( I'll explain your magic soon, but it's not exactly the same as Mira's

( I'll explain your magic soon, but it's not exactly the same as Mira's. Your physical appearance does not change, only things get added to it. Aka a tail or wings. Btw, if you're reading this without internet the picture is just you with a dragon tail and horns)

I leaned out from the corner that was separating the rival team and ours, my tail swishing as I flew in the air towards them. They each jumped back as I landed in front of them in a half crouch, my hair casting a shadow over my face.

"W-What the hell?!" Thibault hissed. I tilted my head upwards, revealing my fanged smirk and glowing red eyes.

"Hand over your map and nobody gets hurt. Actually, I think I'll take your map AND hurt you~" In a flash, I was only inches away from them, my clawed hand held up behind me and engulfed in a burning blue flame. My fist connected hard with Thibault's face, knocking him to the ground. I curled the tip of my tail around the map, moving it behind me so it wouldn't get burned. 

"Anybody else?~"

Before I knew it the group was already scampering away, dragging the winded Thibault with them. I shook my head, transforming back into my human form and picking the map off the ground. I skipped over to the group and handed the slip of paper over to the others.

"I assume you know the plan now?" I smiled, meeting their shocked faces with a giggle.

"When did you learn to fight like that? I've never seen you doing that before.." Laxus sweat dropped. I shrugged, turning around to go find another group to steal from.

"We'll have plenty of time to talk once we reach the Domus Flau. For now, let's just spread out and gather as many maps as possible."

~~~

We stood in front of the door that held a blinking exit sign above it. I reached out for the door handle but before I could turn it, the pumpkin man from the large projection appeared in front of us. I jumped back, stumbling into Laxus who held onto my shoulders to steady me.

"Congratulations (Y/n) (L/n), Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreyar, Mirajane Strauss, and Mystogan for completing the Maze labyrinth!" I stepped away from Laxus and bounced on my feet.

"So? What is it? Did we come in first place?!" I clasped my hands in front of me, my red eyes sparkling like an over excited puppy. Mato backed away with his hands up.

"No, but you were very close! You came in second place!"

My shoulders slumped as I pushed passed him and opened the door. There, standing on the other side was a familiar Blond haired boy, his emo companion standing beside him. Two exceeds stood at their feet, one with red fur adorning a blue vest and the other having green fur wearing an adorable pink frog costume. I didn't spare the boys a glance as I zoomed over to the green exceed and squished him against my chest.

( Yes, Frosch is a boy. Season 2 Episode 23 )

"AWWW YOURE SO CUTE! CAN I KEEP HIM MIRA?" I gushed twirling the exceed around.

"Hey! Put Frosch down! What are you doing?!"

I looked down to see the red exceed glaring up at me, pointing with a small paw. I picked him up and held him to my chest as well.

"Fro likes this lady!"

Before I could do anything more, both of them were snatch out of my arms. I blinked before looking up at Sting, tilting my head.

"Hm?"

A small blush arose on his pale cheeks at my confused state.

I looked away from Sting, leaning to the side to peer passed him at the other people in the group.

'A man that looks like a humanoid lizard on steroids...a man who looks like a flamingo going to a masquerade ball..and a woman that reminds me of a swan..how peculiar'

"(Y/n), it's time to go." A gruff voice calls out. I turned around and skipped over to Gajeel, a smile on my face as we engaged in conversation. The Sabertooth team watched after us, the males of the group each lingering on the (H/c) haired girl a little longer than intended.