~Chapter 11~

I stretched as we stepped of the train, my body stiff from the uncomfortable and long ride. I breathed in the smell of flowers deeply, a content smile finding its way onto my face. I twirled around to face the group, my hands on my hips.

"I want to go explore a little! See you guys later!" I sent a small wave to them, taking note of the "Be back to our room at midnight!" shout by Mira. I wandered around for a little, smelling the different flowers along the way. I dismissed the startled looks some people gave me as they passed by when I met their gaze. I stopped as I saw a large crowd a little distance away. Loud shouts could be heard from the group of people. I made my way over, pushing passed people before eventually arriving in the middle. There I saw Natsu on all fours while a male with blond spiky hair looked over him. I sighed before walking up to the two boys. I swiftly brought my foot up and pushed the blond one away. I turned and held out a hand for Natsu.

"You okay? You seem pretty ticked off~"

Natsu took my hand and stood up, glaring at the blond male who was sprawled out on the ground and slightly disoriented.

"I'm fine, thanks"

I hummed, stalking over to the blondie and holding out my hand to him. I met his dark blue eyes, a familiar scar on the right side of his face.

"Sorry about that. I respect personal space." I let a small smile tug at my lips. The male looked between me and my hand before smacking it away and standing up himself.

"I don't need help from some weak Fairy scum.." Sting huffed, looking at me up and down. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

I tilted my head, tapping my cheek in thought.

"I believe we met about 6 years ago when we were younger, why?"

Sting's eyes shot wide open.

"You were the brat that bad mouthed us!"

I gasped before glaring at him, putting a finger to his chest.

"I was not! You bad mouthed my guild and I only said what was true!" I huffed, crossing my arms and looking away. "...I liked Rogue better anyway..."

Speak of the devil. Rogue stepped forward and leaned down to my face, his now long hair falling over his left eye.

"I don't recall you ever telling us your name.."

I blinked, tilting my head.

"Oh yeah! My name is-" I was cut off as something brushed against my ankle. I looked down only to see Snow staring up at me with her blue eyes.

'(Y/n), we must go. It's almost midnight.'

I gasped, picking her up and holding her against my chest. I let wings grow out of my back, flapping them a few times. The people around looked slightly startled as I started to get higher in the air.

"H-Hey! You never told us your name!" Sting shouted from below.

"Sorry, gotta run!" I quickly waved before flying off, Snow still being held tightly to my chest. I landed on our balcony, my wings disappearing before I stepped inside. I placed Snow on the bed right before I was smacked on the back of my head.

"You should have been here ten minutes ago! Where the hell were you?!" Gajeel scolded, glaring down at me. I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head where the pain was.

"S-Sorry, I lost track of time while I was out exploring." Gajeel sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever, just don't let it happen again."

I opened my mouth the respond but stopped as the building started to shake. I balanced myself and waited a few moments before it stopped. I stepped out onto the balcony, watching as a large ball appeared from the sky.

"Welcome to X791's Grand Magic games!"