BTS as fairies & princes

{BTS fairy! & prince! au}
{words: 444}

Jungkook: attracted to shiny things, especially technology. might steal some, when curiosity kills the cat, but will return it eventually when it doesn't interest him anymore.

Tae: often reveal himself to human children, and would tease them by moving small objects like their toys, a poke on their back. after 'playing', he always leave cute gifts like stones and flowers in return.

Jimin: looks angelic but behave very mischievously with his fellow fairies, but he's very protective of his loved ones and home.

Jin: loves to explore, discover new flowers, fruits and animals. he also loves to decorate houses, butterflies and birds with gems and stones he collected.

Yoongi: quiet and reserved, barely goes out but he cast spells on humans or animals to give help whenever they get lost. that's how he cares.

Hoseok: very sociable, plays with animals of all kinds and help them. besides that, he dances with the fireflies at night

Namjoon: a clumsy one, but skilled in the most ancient magic. spends his days making potions for those willing to pay the price

BTS as princes

Jungkook: rebellious and easily gets stressed, whenever his parents bring up about marriage or duties as a prince. sneaks out of the palace at night, meets up at a secret rendezvous with his friend/s.

Taehyung: children and animals love him, to which he is fond of in return. every prince and princess exist wants to be friends him which he does, even the servants' household.

Jimin: he's very shy when you meet him, you would have mistook him for a commoner wandering around. he dresses up comfortably in his way, that sometimes you wouldn't think he's the prince of the kingdom.

Namjoon: very eager to learn languages, and cultures more than he's required for. people usually find him in the library. prepare yourself if he starts a conversation with you, whether if it's about politics or just general topics.

Hoseok: has a bubbly personality towards everyone. also polite and tamed, but would give you light jokes when you talk to him just to see you smile. you couldn't bear not too also when you he does, because it's very bright.

Yoongi: appears to be scary, but is very polite to people he meets. Likes to practice every instrument, and the piano is his favorite. barely seen outside, and most of the time he spends it on playing music.

Seokjin: a beautiful prince. a gentleman to everyone, whether you're a servant or in the highest position of monarchy. everyone has a crush on him. also, he likes to be in the kitchen sometimes, he cooks or helps.