part 3 sneak peak

Do you know what it's like to be alone? To know that their is no one out there that is your home.

You are trapped in your own mind, your own personal hell as the thoughts of darkness and sin seep into your head and cloud your thoughts. You feel like there is no point of caring, why continue if there is no one out there for me.

You feel like an empty bottle. Hollow on the inside of any emotions.

You feel like a disappointment to everyone around you. It becomes your whole life and you realize that you will never have a true home. A home isn't a place, it's the feeing of being home.

I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall in front of me, not exactly looking at it, but through it.  

I was lost in the nothing ness again.

Sitting here everyday after my pack duties, nothing to come back too.

That's when I heard it.

That howl.

It was her.

+

Okay guys I apologize about not updated it has just been marching band season and I am busy 6 days a week so I haven't had the time but I got only 2 competitions left so I will be much more active again.

Here is a little sneak peak of a part 3, no I won't tell you who it is lol but be excited guys I have a lot of surprises coming for y'all :))))

Not to mention this book is at almost 30K reads?!?!

And even though I haven't updated I always check to see your guys comments and shit and it has me weak so please keep commenting lol ily guys

Would you rather be able to fly or breath underwater?

I would rather be able to fly since I live in Arizona their is just a couple lakes and no oceans or anything lol

-Mel🌵