38

the yellow shirt photo shop tho

Grayson's POV

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

I tried getting into her mind but she was asleep so her mind was just random thoughts bouncing around. I won't be able to tell if she is okay or not until she wakes up.

"God this girl I swear" I groaned.

"She is defiantly a hand full" Ethan chuckled, I shot a glare at him.

"Only Grayson is allowed to say stuff that that babe" Jen rolled her eyes, but Ethan just chuckled.

I let out a snarl and put my head in my hands.

This is happening again and I almost lost it last time, I can't go through this again.

I felt her presence enter my mind, but not her, it was the only other person who can access my thoughts.

The Great Luna.

____________________________

My child

She was really there.

Where is my Elena?

She is okay child, but she needs you. She is strong but she isn't ready to be a mother yet, you need to help her get to that point before the child is born.

I was in disbelief of what she was telling me.

I will do everything I can, but I need her to come back to me.

I heard silence and I thought that she was gone, but I then heard a small knock on my door.

"GRAYSON!" My named being yelled pushed my back into the present.

I didn't even realize that Jen and Ethan were trying to get my attention.

I just ignored them and dove to the door, slamming it open to find my precious Elena asleep on the door stop.

"Wait how did she-" I cut Ethan off by diving down and swooping her up into my arms.

I didn't hesitate to go straight to my room and slam the door shut.

I laid down on the bed with Elena in my arms, she felt freezing so I took my shirt off and snuggled her to me. Her face was etched with worry as she slept and I tried to look into her mind, but it was blank. I decided to just let her sleep, she needed the rest.

How was I going to help her?

___________________________

She slept for hours, and I never moved from my spot. But she was finally beginning to stir.

"Grayson?" She muttered.

I was about to speak when she began to panic.

"Grayson? Grayson! Where are you baby?! I-"

"Elena wake up! I'm right here baby" I coed to her.

Her eyes were still shut, but her hands found my torso, she made her way up to my face and the second she recognized me from touch, her eyes shot open.

"Gray?" Her voice suddenly sounded very weak.

"I'm right here baby" I assured her.

She looked at all of my features and I could tell she was noticing all of my bruises and scratches from the fight.

I never planned to run into it, I was just on a run and it attacked me. The mutant beast jumped me.

Tears began pouring down her face and I pulled her closer to me.

"I-I can't do this Gray" she cried.

"Yes you can Luna, you have been through so much, you are the strongest person I know. This all sounds cliche, but it's true. You have lived on your own since you were twelve for fucks sake! Having a baby wont destroy you, it will just make you better, babies are a blessing, not a curse" I told her.

"Grayson, I can't do it" she teared up and buried her face into my chest.

I am going to have to prove to her how amazing she is, and I know just how to do it.

+

Wow my chapter reads and are going to shit ummm

Short update because I'm trash yEET

But I still love my readers who are still here 😭😭

- Mel🌱