10

I had my music blasting as I drove to Jen's house, I could see my eyes were glowing in the rear view mirror. I snapped again just think about the argument I just had. Why is he keeping himself from me? This made my wolf furious, he wants to claim him, and he wanted to claim her, but he was stopping himself, putting the both of us in pain.

I pulled into Jen's drive way, and turned off the jeep. The sudden silence gave me a moment to pull myself together. I had to get my eyes under control so they didn't think anything was wrong. I have never had people to open up to, so I was hesitant to talk to my new girl-friends. I took a long, deep breath then hoped out of the car and started walking towards the door.

Before I even knocked on the door, Jackie opened it with a smile on her face. That immediately started to cheer me up I'm glad I came...

I walked inside and heard the squeal of Jen, "yes you made it!"

"I have indeed" I said as I curtsied.

"Alright I'm gonna bust out the coco, time to get girls night started" Jackie said as she walked to the kitchen.

I sat down with a sigh on the couch, these girls are amazing.

I heard Jackie walking back towards the living room, 3 cocos in hand. I scooted myself of the bed and joined them on the door by the fireplace.

"You still have Grayson's clothes on" Jen said, wiggling her eyes brows at me.

At the sound of his name, my anger came back in a rush.

"Woah your eyes started glowing, what happened between you to?" Jackie said as she looked back and forth between my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine" I sputtered out, looking down quickly.

"Honey you are obviously not fine"

"Spill"

They both looked at me with genuine concern. I sighed and told them my feelings for him, and about the argument we had prior to me coming over. When I finished, Jackie and Jen looked at each other, as If they were talking to each other in there mind.   I got uncomfortable in the silence, so I started fighting with my hands. This was a bad idea, they probably think i'm a drama queen now...why did I do this.

"Elena, you should hear about Grayson's past...maybe this will help you understand" Jen said softly.

"Ok..." I said skeptically.

Jen looked at Jackie with a pleading look, as if she was begging her to tell the story instead of herself. Jackie nodded slowly, than turned to look at me.

"Ok" she let out a sigh "I'll start from the beginning, Back when our pack began, it was just me, Jen, Grayson, Ethan, and one other girl, her name was Bailey. She was very strong, independent, and she was incredibly talented, she was the girl who never missed. She could literally wield any gun, but her best skills were in archery, and she was our best friend." Jackie's eyes got teary, but she didn't let them spill over.

"She was a she wolf, but she was a dormant, meaning she had only like a drop of werewolf blood in her, making it hard for her to phase. This is why she mastered those weapons. But her and Grayson were together, they seemed perfect, always laughing, always lovey. But everything wasn't perfect. We had a threat against our pack, just like how we have the beast that almost killed you against us now. The threat we had then was another supernatural creature. Sirens"

I raised  my eyebrows in question, she took the hint and explained for me

"Sirens are creatures that can change its shape to appear human. It may seem to be either male or female, depending on how it chooses to approach a victim. It can manipulate feelings of love, whether sexual or platonic, and causes its victims to kill someone they love. Sirens first charms its way through the victim's defenses by reading their mind and pretending to be the "perfect person" for the victim. They are the most demonic creatures we have ever dealt with."

Jackie and Jen's eyes began to glow as the memories of them got brought up. Jen even snarled before getting herself pulled together again.

"But one day, we had the sirens cornered, the only way to see there true faces, was in a mirror. So we had a plan to trap them in a designated area that we filled with mirrors. every thing was supposed to go perfect. Then they all turned and took the shape of Grayson, so we couldn't kill them, for we didn't know which one was Grayson and who isn't. We panicked, but Bailey didn't. She somehow knew the difference between them. she started shooting in crazy speed, taking down 3 in under 10 seconds with her bow. but when she turned to look at Grayson, she was smiling, so proud of herself, but then a siren came out of the shadows, and...and"

Jackie had tears running down her face, so did Jen. My heart ached for them, these amazing girls lost one of the best friends. I laid a hand on Jackie's thigh, remembering how Grayson told me it comforts other wolves. She looked back up and me and gave me a small smile, thanking me.

"ok..." Jackie took a deep breath, "But the siren came out of the shadows and stabbed her from the back, she started to drop to the ground, but Grayson caught her and held her in his arms as she died. We ripped the Sirens head off before we dropped to the ground, losing a pack member, its-its like losing a part of yourself. Our pack was so small then...it hit so hard. Grayson sobbed as she took her last breath. Then he let out the most sorrow filled howl I have ever heard in my entire life. We all howled with him, we had to have Ethan rip him off of her so the paramedics could take her. She isn't a full blooded werewolf, there was no way she could heal fast like we could before she lost to much blood."

I even had tears running down my face, the emotion Jackie had displaced during the story, I felt like I was there. Omg Grayson... this is why he is holding out on me, he doesn't want to lose another person he loves... I'm such a bitch I-Im such an idiot! I mentally beat myself up.

"Elena, he doesn't want to lose another person he loves, he thinks that if he loves you, than something bad will happen to you, he thinks hes..." Jen looked up, trying to find the right word  "He thinks hes jinxed or something"

I almost sprinted out of the door right then and there. I was prepared to run the only 6 miles to Grayson's house. I stood up and started walking towards the door,

"Elena stop" Jen said.

I stopped, not because she was dominant enough to stop me, because I realized what I was doing. I sighed and flopped back on he couch. I let out a small sob as I got a reality of the damage I had done.

"hes never gonna want me now" I cried. "He probably thinks I'm a soulless bitch!"

"no no Elena that is not true, you didn't know, how could you have known?" Jen cooed to me.

I just cried into her shoulder, I usually would have never let anyone see me so weak, but I trusted Jackie and Jen. I only cried for probably another 5 minuets when I pulled myself together.

"I'll talk to Grayson tomorrow" I sighed.

"That is a good idea" Jackie said.

"I have a question"

"Shoot" Jen said

"Why does Erika hate me so much? I mean I know I kicked her ass but he hated me before that. and lets admit it, the ass kicking was necessary"

Jen rolled her eyes at the thought of Erika "Honestly she hates everyone except Grayson, she has liked Grayson since she came into the pack like a year ago, but Grayson has never liked her back because, well shes a bitch" Jen said this with hatred spitting out of her mouth.

  I don't blame her.

+

Drama ewww

Comment your guys favorite vid by the twins :)

- Mel🌱