Chapter 11

I hope you like reading this. Please comment.

PlatinumAngel7

xX11Xx. Jack pov. Last night.

there was screaming. He heard screaming from across the hall. He struggled against the blankets and got up. He ran across the hall into Nina's room, with Logan right behind him. "Nina are you-" he asked, cut off when she lashed out at him. Logan pushed him out of the way, but he still had gotten cut. Nina woke up. He went over to her but she still saw the cut. "I'm sorry... I didn't me-" he silenced her by telling her that he was fine. She didn't accept that he was ok. Logan sent him off to Annie's room so she could look at it. He walked down the hall to Annie's room and knocked on the door. A tired looking Annie opened it and noticed it was him. "Jack what are you doing here. It's like one in the morning." She noticed his arm. "Ok... Sit in here ill be right back." Jack obeyed as she ran down the hall. He sat in a chair as she came back. "So how did this happen exactly?" She asked cleaning the scratch. "Nina had a nightmare so I thought I would go wake her up." He said. "That wasn't a good idea was it."

She wrapped the scratch "this would have been a lot worse if Logan wasn't there. When Nina has nightmares, don't step in, its a good way to die. Let Logan handle it, he is her father. " She got up and shooed him out. "Night jack." He stood up "thanks Annie."

He went back to his room and fell asleep.