Chapter 26

Nina pov

I woke up.

It was dark damp, and my neck hurt. My brain was fuzzy but I remember something knocking me out. I tried to move my arms. They were shackled to the floor, in big silver cuffs. There was a twinge of pain in my upper arm. I know that feeling. My arm is sore from injections. You know like those flu shot vaccines, (that I never needed). My mind started racing. What did they inject me with. As I was racking my brain for possible answers, a voice spoke from my left. "Finally, Sleepin' beauty, your awake." It sounded like Matt, but not Matt. I looked over and my neck protests. I see a tall thin kid, with an almost reddish color of hair. "Who are you?" I ask, my sentence kinda slurring together. "Name's Zack."
The kid said, sitting so he's my hight at the moment. "What'd they inject me-" I started.

"Basic anesthetics. A lot of them. You came in here trying to beat he socks off them, they could barely drag you in here. They tried one shot after another but you weren't goin' down anytime soon. So they just gave you an extreme dose. You were out cold, Sleepin' beauty."
"Stop calling me that. My name is Nina." The kid shut up for a second. I couldn't tell if he ran out of words to say or if it was in awe. "Your Nina! The wolverines daughter? Some people say your just a myth!" it was the latter. I scoffed. "Try telling that to some unlucky Canadians. They won't be too pleased."

The kid, Zack, turned a bit and I noticed he was wearing a collar. "What's that?" I asked gesturing to his neck. "It's nothing, just a thing that suppresses your powers. Any way-"
I cut him off.
"What are your powers then?"
"Teleportation. Is what they say true? do you really have the... you know..." I unsheathed my blades on the hand closest to him. "Yeah, it's true! and my dad and jack are probably trying to find me right-"

"Nina! Nina is that you?!" what? who could that be.
"Nina, it's Matt!"

"Matt? where are you." I asked trying to locate the sound. His voice was muffled so I couldn't tell. "I'm in the big shiny box."
I looked forward and sure enough there was a big metal box, right there. The material matched my cuffs. Anamantium. Seriously? they can't make this easy can they.

"Who's Matt? And jack?" Zack asked.

"Jack's my boyfriend, and Matt's a friend. and now since Matt's hear Annie will want to come, and why not throw in mike? soon the whole school will be after us." I soon hear a small voice in the distance.

"I heard my name! who said it?"

"Mike! you had to get yourself kidnapped too!" I said yelling in his general direction.

"Yeah, I know right. These bad guys can't keep away from me."

This was going to be a long imprisonment. And my neck still hurts.

Thank you for reading. I never expected over 100 let alone 200. Thank you for the votes too.

I was thinking about making a second book later.

I'll probably do that too.

Thank you.

PlatinumAngel7