Epiloge

Jack pov.

"Has anyone seen Nina?" I asked. Scott said the garage, Annie said the roof. And even Matt said the forest. "What were you doing in there?"

"Nothing..."

So after two hours, I finally decided to take a nap.

Nina pov

"Do you have everything?" dad asked. I have all my clothes, some random stuff. "Yep, can I leave my uniform here?" he nodded. I strapped everything to my bike and went to hug my dad. "I'll call every week. I'll be back as soon as I can." He hugged me tighter. "Take as long as you want."

I had already said goodbye to the professor and other xmen. Annie and Matt knew, but I made them promise not to tell jack.

Jack pov

I woke up from my nap. I checked the clock. It was only a ten minute nap but ok. I sat up and noticed an envelope on the nightstand. It had my name on it. So I opened it.

Fuzzy,

I love you so much. Don't think I'm leaving you because I'm not. I have to do something. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll miss you every minute of it. I would take you with me, but this is something I have to do alone.

I probably won't have any cell service most the time, but when I do, I can call. You can also have Annie teach you how to Skype. I'm going to miss you. Please take care of my dad, and don't get in trouble. Try to teach the little kids something.

So whenever your missing me, practice training, climb a tree, and look at a sunrise. Never let mike get to your head.

Don't hate me for leaving, even though I know your thinking right know 'I could never hate you.'. But always remember that I love you. Save some muffins for me.

Nina.

I was now crying. But she would be safe. She's Nina.

Logan pov.

We all waved to Nina as she left. All of us except jack. That poor kid. She sped up. "I told her not to push the button! why can't she listen to me about that!" I yelled, laughing. Rouge had come up next to me. "Like I said, she's just like you."

I laughed. "Did she tell you where she was going? Cause she didn't tell me."

Rouge smiled.

"She's going to find her mom."

XxXxXx

End of book!! yay! Don't worry the next book, insert title, will be coming out soon. Thank you for reading, and everything!

PlatinumAngel7