Chapter 27

Has anyone seen the new movie? I did. amazing.

Jack pov

"Where is she! They can't have just taken her!" I yelled. at the professor. "Calm down jack, I can't read your mind to see what happened if you can't calm down." I shut my mouth. The professor then put three fingers to my head.

I was like I was reliving the attack. The people came out of no where. After it ended I winced a little. "Go get some rest jack." I stood up.

"I am not going to sleep until I find her! I don't care I you don't know where she is! They took her from me, and she could be tortured right know for all you know." I yelled, breaking down, and falling back on the couch by the wall.

The professor, with an unmoved expression, nodded to Annie.

Annie who was standing by the door, calmly went over and tried to help jack out of the room. She had just got him up when an angry wolverine burst through the door, trailed by storm. He strides right up to the professor and slammed a hand on his desk. "where is my daughter!" he demands. Storm grabs his arm and tries to pull him back. The professor somehow still remains calm. even as Logan almost punched him. "Logan, we still don't know where Nina is." Logan strained against storm, so Annie left jack and grabbed his other arm. He then started yelling. "You don't know where she is!! you don't know!! you-" he then started spitting a few lines of curses, that I would never repeat. maybe.

"Logan! there are kids in here!" Storm chided,looking semi amused. The the professor, pretended that he didn't here him and kept on talking. "But I can use cerebro later to try and locate her and the other missing students." He then rolled out of the room. Annie went back to me and sat down. Storm talked quietly to Logan, but I was able to make out parts like

"You should apologize," and then "why should I?" and after a minute of bickering, Logan turned to Annie and I. "I am sorry for saying all of that stuff to your teacher. I shouldn't say that stuff in front of you." He looked at storm who nodded. "Annie could you come with me?" Annie nodded and followed.

It was just me and Logan. Nothing like sitting in awkward silence with your girlfriend's dad. Did I mention the awkward silence. After a minute Logan sat down in the professor's chair. "Hey kid." I look up.

Logan pov

"I remember when Nina met you." I said to jack. The kid looked sad, depressed almost. "Yeah, that's because it was at least three weeks ago." He said dryly, staring at his shoes. I laughed quietly.

"Yeah, but you didn't know he before she met you."

He looked back at me and asked. "What was she like? Before I met her?" The kid laid back and put his feet up on the arm rest of the leather couch.

"She was lonely. focused on becoming the best. That's all she wanted."

"What else?"

"Nina... it's hard to describe her. She only hung out with the teachers and other x men, until Annie came three years ago. They became great friends. As you know."

"She fought hard, did everything alone. Until she met you."

Jack interrupted. "What changed. why would I make any difference." He put a pillow over his face.

"Don't interrupt. Your lucky I'm even bothering to tell you this. Anyway, after she met you, she seemed happy. She never smiled at anyone, she never took people up her favorite tree. She never took people out on the bikes, or left the campus. she especially never brought anyone breakfast, even if she throws it at you. Except for me."

Jack sits up and the pillow falls on the floor. "She throws food at you?"

"No. and if she didn't like you she wouldn't." I said as the kid stands up and walks to the door. "Hey Logan. when you find her, take me with you." And with that, he left.

Nina pov.

Why am I so cold? I'm not normally that cold, not even if it is winter. "Nina? you ok over there?" Matt yelled from his box across from me. "Yeah I'm just a bit cold."

I heard Matt slam a fist agains his cell. "Nina that's not right. Your never cold! jack is going to kill me if you get sick." I heard another slam. "Matt it's not your fault if I get sick. I just wish I was warm..... oh my gosh! Matt I jus had an idea." I yelled as loud as I could throughout the... warehouse I guess based on the echoes. "Does anyone have any powers related to heat or laser?"

"I do. "

I look to my other side, the opposite of Zack's prison. There is a girl, who looks to be around 18. "I can shoot lasers out of my finger tips, just to put it simply." I here mike. "so they just left you in a cage?" I yell back. "No stupid! they put on heat resistant gloves."

"So what is this plan, exactly? oh and my name is Stephanie by the way."

I smile. It was one of those devious smiles. Like in movie. "You'll see."

End of chapter!

comment feelings or whatever.

As I said earlier, the new xmen movie is amazing. Watch it.

Thank you for the 373 reads

You know. Last time I checked.

Thank you, also for the votes. All 25 of them!

I have decided that there is going to be a sequel, and I could use some help with names. Any suggestions, please comment.

Thank you. ^-^

PlatinumAngel7