Chapter 24

"Daddy why are you in my room?" I ask getting frustrated. "Because you were on a five hour walk. On the roof." I looked defeated. "Daddy I can explai-"

"I don't need you to explain. Anything. Why are you wearing his shirt? On the roof? Alone?"

"Daddy I was cold." I answered.

"What were you doing with him on the roof?" He raised an eyebrow. "Wha- no! No daddy why would I do that! We were talking." Sort of. Jack turned a bit pink . "I'm just saying that's what you could have been doing up there for all we know."

"Daddy why would I ever do that? I don't love him enough to do that... No offense jack I do love you." He raises his hands in Surrender. "That's ok. I wouldn't do that to you either." I turned to look at my dad. "See! If you still don't believe us get jean to read our minds or something!"

As if in cue jean comes in. "Do you need me?" I nod

"daddy doesn't think I'm telling the truth!" She comes over and puts her hand on my head. The images of the past hour flash before me. It mostly consist of jack and me kissing one way and another and in a different position. I think to jean.

Please tell him we were only talking. We didn't do anything.

Alright.

"It's true, they were only talking." My dad looked satisfied so he walked out followed by jean. We are the food Annie left us." Lets get to bed fuzzy,"

I say kissing him. I fell asleep on top of him, my face still pressed against his.