Imagine #3: Cameron&Briony

Requested by: @BrionyBlanchard

~Briony's POV~

I flicked the switch on the kettle and steam started to rise. I was making myself a delicious hot chocolate before my friend Cameron, came to pick me up, at 11.

As I poured the boiling water into my new mug, which Cam bought me from Arizona last summer, I glanced at the clock, and it read: 8:25.

I had to wake up early. I loved having long, relaxing showers, in which I can drown out all of my thoughts. I took a sip of coffee, before downing the lot, and walked into the bathroom. I twisted the taps of the shower, took my clothes off, and stepped in. It was beautiful.

-after shower-

I jumped out if the shower and I dried myself. I blow dried my hair and placed the basic make-up of foundation and mascara, onto my face. I didn't want to over do it. After, I picked out some comfy, black leggings along with a black and white crop trip. I slipped on my black air max and sat down on the sofa, waiting for Cameron.

After waiting only a matter of minutes, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and Cam stood there, holding a bunch of roses. 12 to be precise. I wrapped my arms around his neck, embracing in a tight hug.
"Thank you." I said, eyes gleaming.
"Your welcome. I had to impress you on our first date, you know!" He replied back, laughing and we pulled out of the hug.
"Don't be ridiculous! You didn't have to get me anything."
He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my hand, pulling me outside.
I locked up behind me and we set off on a long walk around the nature reserve.

It was a really romantic place to be. Here in the quiet, all I could hear were the sounds of nature, rustling in the bracken, all around me.
We continued walking, hand in hand, before we came to a large clearing. He gestured for me to sit down on the nearest bench.
"Thanks." I said, whilst taking a seat.
"Anytime." He replied, smiling. "I just want you to know that, however this date goes, I always love you, even if it is as a friend."
"Would you prefer us to be friends?" I asked, a little sadly.
He perked up and quickly said, "Not a all! No!"
His hands grabbed hold of mine and he brought me in close.
"Not at all." He repeated, and kissed me on the lips. After a few seconds, I pulled away eyes gleaming.
"I love you Mr.Dallas. Don't ever forget it!" I said, leaning in for another kiss.
"I love you more." He replied.

I was happy. He was happy. And, together as a couple, we were happy.