Imagine#5: Nash&Yasmin

Requested by: @yazey00

~Yasmin's POV~

Today was the day I was kind of looking forward to. My husband, Nash, was working nights and usually got back around 2am. I wanted to stay up and wait for him to get back, to tell him the news.

We have been happily married for 18 months, living in a luxurious villa situated in North Carolina, along with our eight month old baby girl, Evie. As soon as we found out I was pregnant with her, it came as a shock, but eventually, we got used to the idea of having a child and we were proud that we were going to be parents.

Today, I decided to take a pregnancy test after suffering from mild morning sickness and nausea. It came back positive and I was so happy! Ever since Evie was born, we agreed on having another child sometime in the future. We started trying 3 months ago but nothing had worked at that time, and only today, have I found out that I am pregnant with another baby! I couldn't wait to tell Nash.

As I thought to myself about how I would break the news, Nash silently came through the door, expecting me to be asleep.
"Hey baby." He said surprised, as he shut and locked the door behind him. "Why are you still up? Is everything okay?"
I grinned. "Everything is perfect!"
He kissed me on the neck, in 'the' spot, causing me to let out a little moan.
"Then why aren't you in bed?" He asked, looking at me deeply in the eyes.
"Because... of this."
He stood there, eyebrows raised and totally confused.
"Come with me!" I said eagerly, grabbing his hand and placing the positive pregnancy test in his hand.
It took time to process in his brain as he stood there, expressionless, before crying out, "OMG! ANOTHER BABY!"
He leant down and kissed me tenderly, his actions filled with excitement.

The perfect moment to end a perfect day.