Imagine #34: Hayes&Daisha

Requested by: Dai_Riggs_TWD

~Daisha's POV~

The tele was blaring and I was watching whatever pointless crap that was on it. I had nothing planned for today because nobody did anything on the first day of summer. Just sleep. Well, at least I tried to. Waking up at 7am is practically a lie in for me. I'm not really a lazy person, more energetic and up for adventures.

*buzz*

I heard a familiar sound coming from my phone which was situated on the coffee table in front of me. I stretched my arm forward and picked it up. A text from my best friend; Hayes. We had been best friends since kindergarten and we're 17 now so it's fair to say that we've put up with each other for quite a long time.

-texts-

Hayes: 😭 I've got some bad news.... katy has broken up with me! xxxx

Me: I'm so sorry to hear that :( is there anything that I can do to help???? xxxx

Hayes: wanna come round? cxxx

Me: on my way :) love ya xxxx

I couldn't believe that. They've been together for just over a year now, perhaps a year and a half and it's suddenly ended. I hate to say it, but for a couple of years, I've actually liked Hayes in a boyfriend kind of way. I never said anything though. Still, a little tear rolled down my cheek; after all, he was my best friend and I cared deeply for him.

Luckily, I was in my comfy grey trackies and a black top so I didn't feel the need to get changed. I hopped in the car and headed over to Hayes' house. After a matter of minutes, I arrived and ran over to the front door, knocking on frantically because I wanted to see if he was okay. I heard a few creaks and then he opened the door. He didn't look overly upset but his hair was ruffled and his eyes were a little red and puffy. You could tell he'd been crying.

I didn't say anything, just embraced him in a big hug. I squeezed him tight and inhaled his musky scent. He'd actually gone to the effort to put cologne on, how sweet.
"Babe, I'm so sorry..." I didn't really know what to say to him, but we always called each other babe. We always have done to be honest.
He didn't respond so I pulled out of the hug. I held his arms by the side and stared into his eyes. All of a sudden, he smashed his lips into mine but there was an force that pulled me away from him. As much as I wanted 'this' to happen, it didn't feel right.
"Hayes.. I.. I..." I stuttered, not knowing how to react.
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that but these past couple of weeks, I've grown quite fond of you Daisha and I needed to express those feelings I had through that kiss. It won't happen again. I am truly sorry." He looked down at his feet, ashamed.
I stood there for a moment, senseless and not portraying any emotions.
"But what if I do want it to happen again?"
His quickly looked up at me. Happy if I can say that.
"What?" He might have thought that he'd misunderstood.
"That's right." I nodded.
"You want me to kiss you again??" He raised an eyebrow.
"Well, technically... yes." I faintly smiled, as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me simply but effectively.
"I think I love you." He said to me and I hugged him tighter than ever before.

_______________

I hope that that was okay for you Daisha🏄

recommendation shoutout;

| 'Magcon Imagines' by lifeoftheparty__ is this updates shoutout. Her requests are open and I hope you guys will be able to get her book to 100+ reads!!! |

just letting you know that I've changed by twitter user to: @comicalmendes instead incase you wanted to talk or whatever... anyway that was another update I guess..🙅
#drinkwatermelon🍉