Imagine #26: Cameron&Ashley

Requested by: OmgICantEvenRn

~Ashley's POV~

"Remember, always stay together." I was counting what he was saying on his fingers. Me and my best friend Fran had bought tickets to our favourite bands concert; The Vamps.
"I know, I know." He was acting just how my mom would whenever I went somewhere. I guess he's just doing his job as my boyfriend to protect and look after me.
"Oh and don't talk to strangers!" He was focused in his own little world.
"Really?" I said. He looked up at me as if he had no idea that this conversation was stupid.
"What?" He asked, confused.
"Shut up." I said sarcastically and laughed, sealing his lips with a righteous kiss.
After kissing momentarily, he pulled away, his eyes filled with lust.
"I love you." He said, leaning in for another kiss.
Just before our mouths connected, I echoed his voice, "I love you more."
Minutes had passed and we were still making out, his tongue already wildly exploring my mouth. Occasionally, whilst I had my arms around his neck, his hands would uncontrollably roam around to my butt. I slapped them away cheekily and teasing him at the same time.
"Really babe." He said. "You have a nice booty." He looked almost upset.
I giggled and he kissed me one last time when we heard the sound of a car beep. I automatically knew it was my best friend Fran here to pick me up.
He embraced me into a hug and passed me some money.
"For you to spend on whatever. Have a wonderful time and I can't wait until I get you back all to myself later." He smirked.
"I bet you can't!" I rolled my eyes, and as I was about to shut the door, he said, "I love you."
I blew him a kiss and ran down the stairs, looking forward to the concert an also to seeing Cam again later.

_______________

hope it was alright for you Ashley, even though it was short❤️

so I've been catching up on my imagines again recently rather than my fanfic but oh well😏

please like and comment or whatever, i'd appreciate it.

finally, a shoutout goes to @BrionyBlanchard you all should go and check out her magcon fanfic called 'Family', it's really good👌 it has practically all of the same characters in it as my fanfic but in no way whatsoever is it related...

I'll probably do a shoutout at the end of every other imagine as well. in them, I'll be recommending the fanfics or imagines which I think you all would enjoy and should read👍

#drinkwatermelon🍉