Imagine #17: Aaron Carpenter

random imagine about aaron b/c I haven't done one about him before and b/c i can✌️

_______________

"Alright. The lasagne is going in." I said, holding the dish in my hand.

I turned around expecting to see my boyfriend Aaron, but instead I saw an empty living room. Oh well. I turned back around and opened the door, putting the stone cold dish into the burning hot oven, before setting a 40 minute alarm.

*idk how long it takes to cook lasagne, just go with it*

I wondered where he had gotten to. One minute he was there sat watching tele and the next minute, he had disappeared.

That was before I heard a creaking sound, coming from above. He had obviously gone upstairs.

"Aaronnnn!" I shouted loud enough so he could hear me from where he was.

"Kayyyyaaaaa!" He shouted back, mimicking my voice.

"Shut up!" I said, playfully, joking around.

"What's up babe?" He said, getting quieter, as he made his way downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Just letting you know, food is in the oven. 40 minutes. Don't forget!" I said, tapping my wrist, pretending that I was wearing a watch.

He walked over to me reaching his arms out, pulling me into a hug. "Would I ever forget?" He kissed me on the forehead.

I quickly pulled away, unintentionally. "Yes! That's why I'm telling you." We both laughed together. "Anyway, I want to sit down and relax for a bit. I've been on my feet all day." I said, whilst walking past Aaron, heading to the sofa. Before I could get there, he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Nuh uh missy." I smiled. "I've prepared something relaxing for you upstairs. Come with me."

"Babe. I'm not in the mood for-"

He cut me off.

"Just come with me. I think you'll like it."

I agreed and he took me upstairs and into the washrooom. The lights were off and the filled up bath was surrounded by vanilla scented candles.

"For you babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Love can be expressed in many different ways you know..."

I admired what he had done for me and thanked him.

"That's cute. See... this is why I love you." I turned around and kissed him passionately on the lips. "Thank you." He pulled away. "Now, enjoy and relax. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

He walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I bathed in the soothing water and cleansed myself, before getting out and putting some sweats and a vest top on. That was one of the nicest moments of today. The moment where I felt I could relax without being disturbed.

I made my way down the stairs, letting my wet hair hang down my back, to be surprised by a candlelit dinner. The cooked lasagne was set up on the table, including drinks and Aaron was sat on one end of the table. He stood up and made his way round to my side and pulled out the chair, letting me sit down. He made his way back around.

"Have a nice bath babe?" He asked me.

"I sure did. And, you didn't have to do this for me. I would have been perfectly happy, sitting on the sofa with the food on our laps." I chuckled.

"I know babe. But I just wanted to show you that I can be romantic at times."

He raised his glass and we clonked them together.

"Cheers." He began. "For our forever lasting relationship."

"Cheers." I toasted.

Aaron sure was the one for me.

_______________

okeyyyy, so i was really bored and decided to do this🙈 I'll probably update my fanfic tomorrow for those of you who read it and my imagines again on possibly Saturday/Sunday but i do have revision to do so there's no promises😏

have a nice day lovelies☺️