Imagine #18: Shawn&Nayalyn

Requested by: NAYALYNGALVAN

~Nayalyn's POV~

"Here we are babe." Shawn said, as he pulled up outside Cameron's house for his annual summer party. Everyone was going to be there.
"Cool. Let's go!" I said, getting excited, beginning to open the door. I loved his party's though, they were the best.
Shawn grabbed my arm an pulled me back gently.
"Look babe. Listen. I know we've been together for over a year now and I trust you 100 percent but please don't lead Cam or Nash on because I know they like you and sometimes they do erm... sexual stuff to you. And stay sober. I hate it when you get drunk. You don't seem like yourself. Is that okay?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I suppose." I huffed. "But remember that this is Cam's party so I'm going to talk to him at some point."
"Alright. I love you. Remember that."
We smiled at each other before getting out of the car and letting ourselves in to Cam's house. The music was extremely loud and there were people everywhere.

I walked into the living room, Shawn following behind, to be greeted by Cam and Nash ad few other of my friends from school.
"Hey Nayalyn!" Cam said in his 'sexy' voice, pulling me into a hug.
I hugged him back but he held me in it for a bit longer than expected. He slowly moved his hand down my back and to my bum, but I slapped his hand and he pulled away.
"Now Cam. Can tonight be hassle free? Please?" I begged.
"Okay okay! I was just having laugh!" He grinned and poured himself another glass of alcohol. Not the first glass either.

***

A couple of hours had passed and Shawn had gone elsewhere to catch up with some friends back in Canada who had made it to tonight's party. I was in the front room with all of my friends, dancing to the music.
"Alright! I'll have it." I gave in, as Cam handed me two shots. I gulped them down immediately. I didn't give a second thought to what Shawn had said about saying sober. It is a party after all.

Right now, I was feeling very hyper and energetic, also feeling a little headache coming along.
Someone in the huge crowd of people handed me yet another shot, whilst I was in the middle of dancing with Cam. It was probably my 20th glass or something like that. I gulped it down and turned around to put the it down on the side to see a very angry Shawn glaring at me.
"Your coming with me." He said, and dragged me out of the front door and into the car.
I couldn't remember a thing.

-next morning-

I woke up in Shawn's bed to see him lying next to me, his eyes looking at the tele in the corner of his room.
"Shawwwn. My head hurts." I moaned, placing my hands on my head.
"And?" He didn't make eye contact.
"What's that supposed to mean? I tell you I'm not feeling well and you don't even bother asking me if I'm ok or not?" I raised my voice but it heard my head badly.
"It's your own fault. I told you not get drunk but you went ahead and did it anyway. So you can only blame yourself."
I stood up wearing Shawn's top and pants. He must have changed me last night.
"Fine then. If you're going to be like that." I turned around and stormed out of his house, making my way down the street. I had no idea where I was going.

A few seconds of walking, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I suddenly turned around to see Shawn looking upset.
"Nayalyn, I'm sorry." He looked at his feet. "I just wanted what was best for you." He looked into my eyes. Man they were sexy.
I shrugged my shoulders, not really giving a reply.
"You forgive me?" He asked.
"I don't know, do I?"
He kissed me on the lips harshly.
"Can you come back and I'll show you how much I want you?" I virtually begged me on the spot.
"I suppose." I loved being with Shawn, especially when he got all horny like this.

When we got back inside, he pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss me frantically, whilst grinding slowly.
He made his way over to his bed and lay me down, eyeing me up. He lay gently on top of me and we just madeout for a bit, until he started taking my clothes off. He lowered his head down and pulled on the hem of my shirt with his teeth, before ripping it off with his hands, followed by the removal of my bra.
I tugged on the waistband of his sweat pants whilst he was still kissing me.
"Eager much?" He smirked, but pulled them off all the same. And then his boxers.
This was the first time I had actually seen it a boy was it big! I nervously made my way down and shoved his huge member in my mouth.
"Ugh Nayaaaalynnn." He groaned.
I pulled out and he stared at me.
"Seriously?" He was getting flustered as I teased him. "Well. In that case..." He grabbed me and flipped me on my back, pulling down his sweats on me and pulled my panties to the side, before forcing two fingers into me.
"Shawwwwnnn!" I groaned and arched my back. "Pleeeeaase?"
"Nuh uh. Not yet." He continued to pump, hitting my g-spot almost everytime.
"God Nayalynnn, you're so tightttt." he pulled out and yanked my panties down, throwing them across the room. He wasted no time and thrusted into me, not that hard at first but it still kinda hurt.
"Babbbeeee!" I tugged on his hair. "Fasterrrr."
He obeyed commands and trusted into me before he released inside of me and I followed shortly after.
We rode out of our highs and collapsed by each other's sides, out of breath.
"Apology accepted." I said to him, laughing.

_______________

hope you enjoyed that Nayalyn💕

Soooo I haven't updated recently and I apologise. I've had a few family issues to sort out and revision and stuff to do so yeah, sorry about that. it was a pretty long update, but again, all of it was requested so it had to be done and I don't mind it either :)

have a nice night. sweet dreams beautifuls🌸