Imagine #11: Matt&Chloe

Requested by: @ChloeReid5

~Chloe's POV~

"You're late!" I said, staring at my Rolex watch, my boyfriend of 2 years, Matt, bought me for my birthday last month.
"I'm soooo sorry babe." He looked at me with pleading puppy eyes and slowly moved his arms around my waist.
"Alright, alright." I giggled and gave in, pushing his arms away and dragging him into the garden, holding him by his hand.

We walked out into the garden. It was a lovely summers day. The sun was shining down on us and the sky was baby blue. I loved these kind of days because it meant my parents went away camping for the weekend and Matt came round to my house to hang by the pool with me. Yes. We have a pool in our backyard.

"Come on then. Let's get in!" Matt said, taking off his shirt, revealing his very toned body. This was followed by his trousers. Luckily, he had his swim shorts on. But I have to say, his body is amazing.

I took off my pink vest top and my grey trackies. Underneath I had my new floral bikini on, which I had never worn before.
"Oh. I like that." Matt said, eyeing me up and down. "That new?"
"Yup." I replied simply, before running an jumping into the pool.

Matt dived in after me and reached up above the surface, where we caught out breaths. He leaned in for a kiss. Then another. And another. They got more and more heated each and every time. He pulled out of one of the kisses.
"I love you so much Chlo." He stared at me, longingly.
"Is there any point in me saying it too because you already know it?" I chuckled leaning in for yet another kiss.
"I know you love me." He said, smiling whilst kissing me. "Can we move to a different location." He said, looking up, towards the house.
"We're soaking!" I replied.
"Well. I'll have to wait till later on so I guess this place is going to have to do for now." He slowly pushed my back against the wall of the pool and pulled my legs up, so they were wrapped around his waist. I moved my arms up and placed them around his neck, where we kissed for several minutes until his placed his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, granting access before our tongues met, and we explored each other's mouths.

There was one thing I was sure. Matt Espinosa was mine. I loved him and he loved me.