Imagine #30: Matt&Elizabeth

Requested by: E_Gon04

~Elizabeth's POV~

I wouldn't say that I was a good two shoes but I did like to get my homework done on time, and that was partially the reason why I was doing it now. I didn't exactly like to do it but then again, I didn't really have a choice.

I was the cleverest person in my grade says my teachers. I used to be so caught up in my work that I never had time to be with my friends or anyone else. That was until 18 months ago when I got my first boyfriend, Matthew Espinosa and we are still dating now.

I glanced at my phone which was gathered amongst the collection of school books and revision sheets and guides. I pulls it out of the pile to see a message from Matt.

Matt❤️: babeeeeee x

Me: whattttttt?

Matt: I need help 😣 x

Me: with what?

Matt: math homework :(

Me: well I'm at home now, you can come round if you want??

Matt: I'm on my way☺️

Matt wasn't exactly a bright spark when it came to school but he was so cute when he pulled his confused look and I had to try and explain everything to him. Especially when he wore his glasses.

20 minutes later and we were sat on my double bed, books scattered everywhere, and me attempting to explain quadratic formula to Matt, who had no clue what the hell anything meant.

"Babe, I don't get ittttt." He whined, throwing his pen onto the floor, slamming his books off his lap and onto the bed and crossing his arms whilst sulking, doing everything over dramatically.

I laughed at his expression. "Matt, do you just want the answers?" I asked him.

He nodded still sulking. He was obviously pretending which made the atmosphere even more funny.

I gave him my copy of the sheet and he copied the answers down onto his.

"There. Done." He smiled as if he had accomplished it.

I rolled my eyeballs and sarcastically said, "You sure have!"

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!" He giggled and wiped all of the papers onto the floor, pinning me down on the bed, hovering over me.

I smiled and pulled his head closer to mine. "Nothing." I said and kissed him passionately on the lips.

We continued to kiss for a couple more minutes until I could see him getting horny. His kissing was quickening and his hands were moving frantically around my waist. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt whilst we were still kissing and tried to pull it off my body. I slapped his hand away laughing.

"What do you think you're doing?" I smirked.

"Please Elizabeth?" He begged me.

I obviously couldn't say no to him and just nodded.

He pulled the shirt slowly over my head, leaving me in my new black lace push up bra.

"Woah." He simply stared, eyes widening. "You're beautiful."

"Yeah yeah." I tried to avoid that awkward conversation and pulled his head to mine to continue kissing. his hands roamed down to the waistband of my shorts and he yanked on them, causing me to wiggle to get them of my legs.

As he was still fully clothed, I decided to pull off his top revealing his very sexy body and upper torso which was extremely toned.

My hands moved from his muscular collar bone, sliding down his abs and resting on the hem of his traccies. I pulled them out and let them fling back onto his waist, teasing him.

"Elizabeth." He widened his eyes, indicating he didn't like me teasing him.

I laughed and slowly pulled them down to see a growing dick through his boxers. I grabbed it tight and started to palm him causing him to let out little moans here and there.

I stopped and wrapped my legs around his back and he unclipped my bra and threw it wildly across the room. He caressed them whilst kissing me and I grabbed his boxers from the back and pulled them right down. He did the same to me but with my matching black lace panties.

He started to tease me like I did to him without starting to make love but instead inserting two fingers inside of him quickly.

"Matttttt." I arched my back as he continued to pump really hard.

"Wow Elizabeth you're so wettttt." He forcefully shoved another finger into me and at first the pain was slightly excruciating.

"Matttt hurt uppp, I can't hold it for much longerrrrr." The knotting sensation was already starting to build up inside of me.

"Okay okay, just hang in there." He pulled out and lingered by my entrance.

"You ready." He asked, looking excited.

I nodded eagerly and he shoved his whole 8 inches into me.

"Errrrrgggggh matttt." I pulled on his hair as he grinded against me, our bare chests meeting and his teeth inserting into my neck.

This was turning me on so much, I couldn't not start to move my hips as well.

"Goddd elizabthhhh!" This caused his to grind harder.

Moments later he released into me and I followed shortly after. We rode out of out highs together and he collapsed by me side pulling me close to him.

"That was the best we've ever done." He said heavily, still struggling to catch his breath.

"I know." I agreed.

_______________

Hope you liked it Elizabeth☺️

not including this one I have about 10 more imagines to do and my fanfic will be fully completed in around 10 chapters or so. even if you haven't read it yet please go and check it out, it would mean a lot!💕🙅