Imagine #2: JackG&Kelly

Requested by: @KellyHodson00

~Kelly's POV~

I was laying in bed and my alarm clock had just woken me up, signalling me that school was today. Great. I moaned in mental pain. School was a no go and I hated it so much. There was only one thing keeping me going at it was him.
I felt a soft hand on my shoulder.
"What's wrong babe?" My boyfriend, Jack G asked.
"Nothing. Just the usual, boring school routine, that we have to go through everyday." I replied.
He sat upright and picked me up by the waist, moving from my side of the bed, onto his lap.
"At least we have first and second period together and after school, you're all mine." He laughed, in between warm kisses on the lips.
"I know, but still. Monday's drag!" I said, returning to my lecture on how boring school was.

We were 16 and living a 20 year olds life, except the school part. I liked it like that. We had been dating for two and a half years, and our relationship was going places. We were planning a two week trip to Europe, next year on study leave, together. Just the two of us. At the moment, we were living together, kind of. It's a flat above my uncle's chippy, but he let us have it for free. We are family after all.

"We've got two hours yet! I don't see why you set your alarm so early!" He stated.
"I know, but I need this face looking decent for school!"
"Baby, you're perfect all of the time. No make-up can fix your true beauty! I love you just like that."
"Awww babe. You see. This is why I love you."
"I love you too." He replied back. "We've got about an hour to spare before we actually need to get ready."
"And your point is?" I asked, intriguingly.
He rummaged through his bedside drawers and pulled out a packet of condoms.
"This is my point."
I looked nervous.
"It's our first time and we're only 16!"
"I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do! I love you too much to hurt you."
I hugged him. Tightly. And I never wanted to let go.
After a moment of thinking, I pulled out of the hug and nodded approvingly.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Are you sure baby?" He asked, making sure.
"Mhm."

He slowly moved forward and he kissed me. Again and again. He began taking my clothes off and the kissing speed increased.

You can only imagine what happened next😉