Imagine #10: Taylor&Jacquelyn

Requested by @Niall4Evr

~Jacquelyn's POV~

Today, I was seeing Taylor for the first time since Magcon New Jersey. I was so looking forward to seeing him. It had been just over a month since we last saw each other, as we waved goodbye at the airport. Talking about airports, that's where I was heading right now.

After a solid 30 minute drive to the airport, I got out of the car and walked into the waiting lounge. He was due to walk through the doors any minute. As I was waiting, I scrolled through my mentions on twitter, before I felt a soft hand lifting my chin up and a kiss fell softly upon my lips.
"TAYLOR!" I said, wrapping my legs around my waist as he spun me around.
He set me down on the floor.
"I've missed you so much!" He said, looking at me in the eyes.
"I've missed you more." Tears started to roll down my face.
He wiped them away. "Aw babe. Don't cry!"
To stop myself from crying further, I embraced him into a tight hug.
"I can't have my beautiful girlfriend crying, can I? So we're going to go home and do some fun stuff!" He kissed me quickly on the lips before grabbing my hand, and walking off to the car.

***

We'd just got home and Taylor set up his filming equipment. He told me that he was going to make a new YouTube vid, and that I was going to be in it with him. He pressed the record button on the camera and came and sat next to me.
"So guys." He spoke, looking into the lens. "Today's video is going to be a Q&A. The first one is from @taylorsbitch - Are you and Jacquelyn actually dating, because I ship #Jaylor? Erm, yeah we are dating."
I blushed as he spoke and he kissed me on the cheek.
"Nothing to go red about babe!" He said.
He forgot all about the video and started making out with me intensely. I loved seeing him like this.