Imagine #43: Cameron&Mariah

Requested by: music_is_my_key

~Mariah's POV~

"Ughhh please don't put this onnnnn!" I whined into my boyfriend Cameron's neck. Me and him were having a chilled night tonight you know, order a take away and mess about. He thought it'd be cool if we watched a film and I love movies so yeah, why not? I quickly changed my mind when he inserted Frozen into the DVD player. I frickin hate that film god damn.

"Nope." He smirked. "You said I can pick." He lightly kissed my forehead.

"But Cammmmmmm." I looked into his eyes pleadingly and for a second I thought I might have convinced him but no.

Looks like I wasn't getting my own way this time. I flopped onto the sofa and huffed loud enough so he could hear. I loved messing with him like this especially when he got mad cause he looked sooooo sexy when he was angry.

During the film I kept fidgeting and rustling around, giving away clues that I was super ass bored. About 10 minutes into the film I went to get up and go into the kitchen but Cam leant forward and grabbed hold of my waist, picking me up and he sat me on his waist so I was straddling him.

"And where exactly do you think you're going hmmmm?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why exactly do you want to know?" I imitated his voice as I rolled my eyes.

"Because..." He smirked. "Your supposed to be watching the filmmm!" He started tickling my tummy and boy was I ticklish. I let out many girly screams.

"CAMMMMMM! STAHPPP!" I laughed so much my cheek and stomach muscles hurt. I was wiggling sat on his belly and he continued to tickle me even more. I tried to push his arms away but he was too strong and I couldn't move him anywhere. "PLEEEEEEASE!" He let go of me just like that before he aggressively stuck his fingernails into my sides making me jump so much I came off his stomach and landed back down with such a force that I might have accidentally winded him.

"Ughhhh." He clenched his belly.

"Oh shit." I clambered off him and knelt by his side. "Are you okay? Oh my goddd I'm sooo sorry babe!"

He didn't say anything but I could see the edge of his lips curling at the sides. I sprung up and picked me up with him at the same time.

I screamed in shock.

"Jump." He said looking deep into my eyes. I did as he said without question. "This is payback." He forcefully pressed his lips against mine. He carried me to our bedroom upstairs and lay me down on the bed. He placed my hands above me head and told me not to move. He starred to unbutton the front of my shirt, some with his teeth. I cupped his face in my hands but he slammed them back down on the bed.

"No moving. You have no control. This is payback Mariah." He licked his lips and his eyes were filled with lust and excitement. You could physically see it.

He then removed my shirt by sliding the sleeves down my arms slowly. He tugged on my trackies and yanked them down my legs leaving me in my underwear.

"I love you so much." His eyes widened and he made his way up to my neck as he kissed it a few times before beginning to suck on it.

"Ugh Cammmm." My back slightly arched, I loved it when he turned me on like this. He hands were around my waist as his lips moved down my neck, onto my belly, on my hips and stopping at the hem of my panties. He forcefully ripped them off with his teeth. Before he did anything, he looked into my eyes and then back down at my body.

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth and then stuck it inside of my and licked my clit repetitively.

"Fuck Cammmmmmmm! I was really struggling to keep my hands where they were.

"Mariahhhh you're so wet baby!" He said in between licks.

"You made me that wayyyy ughhhh."

He pulled out and came back up and sat gently on my waist so he didn't hurt me.

His warm hands went around my back and unclipped my bra. He threw it across the room and immediately grabbed them in his hands, sucking on one whilst caressing the other.

"CAM just get in me alreadyyyy fuck sakeeeee!!!" I whined as my hips started to grind against his.

"Okay okay hold up."

He pulled his shirt over his head and pulled down his jeans. He also whipped off his boxers and as he did so his hard dick sprung up onto his stomach. I went to grab it but he grabbed my hands before I could feel him.

"You ready?"

I nodded eagerly and he shoved all of 8 inches into me.

"FUCK MARIAHHHHH." He rolled his eyeballs in pleasure and thrusted into me even harder.

This times it was impossible not to move. Fuck him and his stupid rules. I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair several times as my back arched in pleasure although at times it hurt like a bitch.

I started to feel a twitch inside me which meant I didn't have long.

"Camm I thinkkk I'm gonna-" before I could finish, Cam released inside of me and every single drop of his cum coursed through my body.

I kissed his lips hard and his tongue traced the bottom of my lip. I granted the access and our tongues explored each other's mouths as we rolled out of out highs.

Cam got off me and it just showed his perfectly executed body, his muscles and his abs. Just everything about his was perfect and god was I lucky to have him as my boyfriend..

_______________

hope that was ok for you Mariah✊

I think that maybe that was the best dirty one I've written so far but I'm not entirely sure? I kinda liked writing it tho. Maybe it's cause I was listening to Cold Hearted whilst I was writing it, idk but yeah that song gives me crazy feels I'm telling ya😏😂

anyways I do some facts about me another time. I've had a pretty hectic past couple of weeks which is why I haven't updated so sorryyyyyy :)

love you guys❤️

#drinkwatermelon🍉