Imagine #16: JackG&Kelly

Requested by: KellyHodson00

~Kelly's POV~

"What is your problem?" I shouted at Jack, loudly. "I didn't even do anything wrong!"
I was crying so hard now, and there was a constant stream of tears rolling down my face. I couldn't believe that my boyfriend would think that I kissed another guy behind his back!
"Kelly! How can you say you've done nothing wrong? You kissed him. On the lips!" He was shouting back a me, his face going red and getting he was getting flustered.
"Why don't you believe me?" I cried, in between sniffles, as I buried my face in my hands and slid down the door.
I heard footsteps progressing louder and louder, right up to the point where the sound was very close to my ears. I began to look up, as I felt a pair of hands on my arms, gently pulling me up.
"Look Kelly." I was face to face with him. "I hate seeing you like this, and I should trust you when you say that you didn't do anything. So that's what I'm going to do." He placed his hands on my waist and started to leave sloppy kisses on my neck. I let out a quiet moan. "Let me make it up to you?" He pleaded, pulling away from my neck, staring into my eyes.
"What's in it for me?" I smirked, already giving in.
"This." He said, as he started to kiss me a few times. After a few seconds of kissing, his tongue sat patiently on my bottom lip, waiting to get into my mouth. I paused, before granting him the access, as our tongues explored each other mouths.
"Getting better?" He asked, smiling.
"Errrrm. A bit. How about this?" I grinned as my hands made their way down to his already huge member and I started to palm him quickly through his shorts.
"Uh Kellllyyyyy." He slammed his hands onto the wall behind me, kissing down my neck as I continued to pump.
He moved his hands to the hem of my shirt, before he pulled it over my head. He then pulled off his own top, revealing his very toned body.
I tugged on the waistband of his shorts and he ripped them of eagerly. I pulled down my leggings, leaving us both in our underwear.
He grabbed me by the waist and hurled me up, as he made his way over to the bedroom. He lay me flat on my back, before hovering over me.
He quickly slid two fingers into me. I grabbed the bed sheets, pulling on them.
"Jaaackkk!" I moaned.
"Yes baby." He replied, still inside of me.
"Come onnn alreadyyyy!" I managed to scrape out those words, as the pleasure was just too good.
He pulled his fingers out and made his way up, as I experienced my first orgasm.
His hands went behind my back as he unclipped my bra. He flung it across the room and then pulled my panties down, as I pulled his boxers down.
I could feel the tip of him as he placed himself at my entrance.
"Let me know if you want me to stop." He said, just before he started to thrust into me.
The pain was excruciating and I tried to hold the tears back but after the first couple of thrusts, the pain turned to pleasure.
"Mhmmmm jaaackkkk! Fasssterrr..." I arched my back and tugged on his hair every time he went into me.
"I know baby, I knowwww." He started thrusting harder.
This was the first ever time I had had sex before, and I could see what everyone liked about it. I didn't like the knot sensation in my stomach though.
"Baabbbeee. I think I'm gonna-"
"It's okayyy. Another minute babyyyy." As he said it, his thrusts started to get a tiny bit sloppier and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I released and shortly after, he released into me as we both rode out of our highs, practically in sync.
He pulled out and lay next me, as we began to put our clothes back on.
"Do you forgive me now?" He asked me, looking genuinely sorry for not trusting me.
"I suppose I do." I said, and with that, I kissed him lightly on the lips.

This was the best night of my life!

______________

hope you enjoyed it Kelly 😏 that was the first dirty one I've written so far. I hope it was ok but yano. thanks for reading and keep on requesting I guess...