Imagine #38: Matt&Monique

Requested by: KK_Espinosa_Grier

~Monique's POV~

One of my best friends, Nash, was holding a summer party at his house and according to him I was the only girl going and the rest of his friends that we were going were all guys. Great. Yeah, I guess you can say I'm friends with them except from one guy, Matthew Espinosa. Nash knew that I had a crush on him but he swore down not to tell anyone. Me being the only girl here is bound to make things awkward.

I arrived at Nash's house and knocked on the front door. Almost instantly it was opened and I was greeted by Taylor who embraced me in a warm hug.
"Hey Monique! Come in." He stepped aside and I walked into the living room where everyone else was.
"Hey!" They all shouted as I took a seat on the sofa.

The party was great, even though we weren't old enough to drink alcohol but as it got late ideas that we had of what to do, were running out and we just sat staring at each other.
"Ugh guysss, we got nothing to dooooo." Matt whined.
"I got one." Cam smirked.
"Whatttt?" Matt asked suspiciously.
"7 minutes in heaven. You anddddd..." He glanced around and stopped at me. Shit. "Monique."
As soon as he said my name my face turned as red at it could go.
"I.. err..." Was all I could say.
Matt looked down at his feet am shifted nervously before he stood up and took my hand in his. He took me out of the room as all the boys wolf whistled and Nash shot me a look, winking at the same time as if to say goo luck.

As Matt lead me upstairs my heart was beating ridiculously fast, almost as if it was coming out of my chest. I was still a virgin and I'd never even had a proper boyfriend before. Matt still had hold of my hand as he opened a bedroom door and invited me in. He didn't even talk to me before slamming the door and passionately kissing me for a few seconds. As we broke the kiss he looked around the room.
"I'm sorry." He said now making eye contact.
I shrugged. "It's okay."
"We've got 6 minutes left..." He said.
"I know." I bravely made a step forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him quickly. His hands rested on my waist before playing with the hem of my shirt. He lifted it up over my head, shortly followed by the removal of his.
He turned around and pushed me down on the bed. He unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my legs. Then he climbed on top of me and kissed my cheek, down onto my neck and leaving trail down to the top of my black lace panties.
I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled down both his trousers and his American eagle boxers. He then unclipped my bra and threw that across the room whilst I wiggled out of my knickers.
"Ready?" He seemed confident in his actions but he voice wobbled as he spoke.
"Mhm." I nervously answered.
"Wait, have you done this before?" He really had to ask that question didn't he?
I went bright red and shook my head. "No."
"Just tell me if it hurts okay and I'll stop."
I closed my eyes shut as he placed himself and my entrance. He slowly slid himself into me: a couple of inches at first and it hurt like a bitch. I gritted my teeth and let a moan, pulling on the bed covers and arching my back.
"I'm hurting you." He stopped thrusting.
"No it's fine."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
At that point, he shoved almost everything he had into me.
"Ughhhhh matttttt!" I groaned.
"Goddd moniqueeee." He said as I moved my hips in time with his.
He started to move faster and after that, the intense pain turned into intense pleasure.

We kept going until I felt a twitch.
"Matt I can't-"
"Okayyy!" he said but he released inside of me.
"Ughhhh!!!" I said as his fluids coursed through my body. I then released too.
We rolled out of our highs and he collapsed beside me.
"I've always been afraid to tell you this Monique but I kinda like you."
"I like you too." And with that he kissed me on the lips and our 7 minutes in heaven was over...

_______________

Hope that was okay for you Monique💜 even though I know it's taken a long time for me to put it up.

Okay so I have over 20 images left to do and I want to complete my fanfic soon, so as from now my requests are closed☺️ sorry if you still wanted one but I can't do any more at the moment at least until I've caught up....

thank you for still reading though✌️
#drinkwatermelon🍉