Inagine#6: JackJ&Victoria

Requested by: @torabella12

~Jack J's POV~

It was the first day of the last semester, when all of our teachers insisted on the rearranging of our seats, to 'ensure we have the best learning opportunities available'.

I walked into my first class, Math, to see everyone stood up, dotted around the room, waiting for the teacher to tell us where we were sitting from now on.

"Jack." I heard my Math teacher, Miss Skinner, say.

I glanced up, presuming she was talking to me, and she was.

"Mhm."

"Here please." She pointed to an empty seat. My seat. I walked over to it and sat down, hoping that my crush wouldn't be sat next to me.

~Victoria's POV~

New semester. New seats. A lot of awkwardness.

"And... Victoria." I heard the teacher say.

I looked up at her. "Yes miss?"

"You are sitting here." She replied, checking her seating plan on the piece of paper.

As she moved out of the way, I saw who was sat next to me. Jack. My secret crush, that only my best friend, Jessica, knew about.

I walked over and took a seat, placing my bag down by my side, on the floor. As I sat back up, I made eye contact with Jack, and out of politeness, I smiled. I just wasn't expecting him to smile back. And that's just it. He did.

"Hey." He said.

"Oh...er... hi." I stuttered, making a complete fool of myself. "I'm Victoria."

Again, he smiled, "I know."

My face turned a ridiculous shade of red and surprisingly, so did his.

I couldn't wait for the rest of the conversation.