Imagine #21: JackG&Sam

Requested by: samsoccer33

~Sam's POV~

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life." Jack G said to me, whilst we swung on the hammocks gazing up at the night sky, on our honeymoon in the Caribbean.

We got married yesterday and this was our first proper night here. Together. As husband and wife. I tilted my head to the side and so did he and as I looked into his deep, brown eyes, I told him how much he meant to me.
"You know what?" I began, rather happily.
"What?" He said smirking.
"I love you." And I kissed him passionately on the lips.
We pulled away.
"But I love you more." He said, tucking the strand of hair that hung loosely by my cheek, behind my ear.

I hurled myself up off the hammock and walked into our villa on the coast of a small beach. It was getting chilly outside.

As I went inside and into the- I mean 'our' bedroom and sorted through my suitcase, I felt a pair of muscular hands around my waist and a trail of sloppy kisses were left down my neck. He continued to leave wet kisses until he hit my spot and I let out gentle moans.
"You like that?" He continued kissing my neck and cheek.
"Yeah." I nodded.
I turned myself around and placed my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist.
"Don't go teasing me like that now!" I raised my eyebrows.
"Well then, I'll have to change my tactics." He pushed me down onto the bed forcefully.
His body was hovering as we made out, my hands swiftly moving through his hair.
Gradually, my hands made my way down to the hem of his shirt and I tugged on it lightly without breaking the kiss but I could feel his smile through it.
He wasted no time at all in pulling it off and I looked eagerly at his very toned torso. He then lifted my shirt up and over my head, breaking the passionate kisses momentarily. I slipped off my leggings and he yanked on his jeans taking them off.
At this point, things were getting very heated and my hands were roaming all around his body. They made their way down to his rising member and I started to palm him through his shorts. He let out small grunts and moans as he rolled his eyeballs occasionally in pleasure.
I suddenly stopped and he darted his eyes at me.
"Sammmm. Don't stop!" He pulled puppy eyes but I persisted against him.
"Fine then." He said, unclipping my bra and flinging it half way across the room. He placed his hands on top and started to caress them gently.
This caused me to start getting wet and he left me no choice than to start grinding quickly, his bare chest in contact with mine.
"Keep doing thatttt." He said, starting to grind against me.
He started kissing all the way down my body, leaving love bites occasionally until he found his way to my panties. He looked at me in the eyes before pulling them to the side and inserting not one, but two fingers. I arched my back a moaned heavily.
"Mmmmmm." Was all I could say.
"Sam you're so wettt!" He said continuing to pump.
"Jack, I can't hold it in much longer." I said, feeling the knot getting tighter in my stomach.
"Just hold on." He pulled out and whipped my panties off before pulling his own boxers down, placing his huge dick at my entrance.
He wasted no time and thrusted into me, his hands resting on the headboard behind us. Man he had some great hip action!
"Faterrrrr!" I moaned to him and he obeyed my instructions.
He thrusted faster and harder which made me arch m back extremely high and tightly grip the bedding sheets. The pleasure was intensifying and my stomach tightened even more.
"Jack, I can't-"
It was too late. The amount of times he thrusted into me made release into him.
Shortly after he released as well, both of us almost in sync and we rode out of our heights together.
After we finished, he flopped down next to me, both of us having lost too much energy, not bothering to put out clothes back on.
"This is why I love you." I smiled at him and kissed on the lips for the last time tonight.

_______________

hope that was okay for you Sam🌸

okay guys, I'm catching up with imagines now and I only think I have about 4 or so left to do. keep requesting though because they will get done!

in response to the past authors note or whenever it was, i'm giving a shoutout to;

@kellyhodson00

and

@nashtycam4

you should go and follow them please☺️

finally I'd just like to say, I didn't update a couple a days ago when I said I would because I was on a massive hype because NASH GRIER followed me!!! yeah it was the first time I've ever been noticed that's why I'm so happy🙈

thanks for reading ily💕

#drinkwatermelon🍉