Imagine #41: Cameron&Emily

*a/n: yeah I know the last three imagines have been about Cam but I prefer to write imagines in the order that they are requested cause I don't think it's fair to do another one if someone's been waiting for it longer, sorry but not sorry idk*

Requested by: EmilyJaiBrooks1

~Emily's POV~

-attempt number 1- (a/n you'll get it in a min...)

First day of school after the summer ugh it feels so bad to be back. At least I get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I looked down at my timetable to see that I have Chemistry (1) first. Ugh what a great way to start the day. Science. As I wales down the hallway to the Hawkins Lab, I skimmed shoulders with someone.
"Sorry." I immediately said being polite.
I turned around to see the school bad boy and my worst enemy, Cameron Dallas stood before me. I despised him although I knew he had a crush on me. I'm not into the bad guys.
"It's alright babe." He looked at me up and down and smirked.
"Whatever Cam." I rolled my eyes in disgust and carried on walking.
He grabbed me on my wrist forcing me to face him.
"I'm gonna be late to class what do you want?" I placed my hands on my hips.
"Go on a date with me." he simply said.
"What the hell? No." I shook my head and walked off.
As I walked into the lab I could hear him forcefully slam his fist into the lockers opposite where we were stood.

-attempt number 2-

*phone rings*

"Hello?" I answered the unknown number call.
"Will you go on a date with me now?" Even though I didn't recognise the number I certainly knew who it was.
"What is your problem Cam? Don't you get it! I don't like you!" I shouted down the phone.
"But Emily, I like you.. Yeah I know I can be a pain some-" I interrupted him.
"You don't say."
"Sometimes," He repeated himself. "But I do have a side. A loving and caring side you haven't seen before."
"Sure you do." I muttered.
"I do! I'm also good in bed." I couldn't see him but I knew a massive smirk spread from ear to ear across his face.

I ended the call. What a prick.

-attempt number 3-

I was collecting my books that I needs for the day out of my locker when a note dropped on the floor. I picked it up and opened it.

Emily, hear me out. Previously I can say I've been a bit of an idiot and yeah I know that. I was just trying to be cool and now I know that's the wrong way to go about it. I want you to know that I like you.. a lot and I'd really feel honoured if such a pretty, beautiful girl like you would go on a date with me. I understand that after countless times of me trying that you'll say no but I promise this time that I'll be the man I'm supposed to be and treat the one I want like a princess. Sometimes things turn out the way they do with no rational explanation and this may be hard for to say yes to but either way, I respect you decision...

Cam x

I called Cam and with one ring he answered.
"Yes." I simply said down the line.

Maybe this time he meant it and maybe this time things would turn out right.

_______________

hope you like it emily❤️

okay so idk where I went with the attempt thing but it was kinda fun to write and if you haven't noticed I only update late at night.. in my country anyway. I just find it easier idek why. but yeah I hope you're liking my imagines coz I don't know what you guys think about them.

until next time
#drinkwatermelon🍉