Imagine #44: Cameron Dallas

Requested by: Cam_Is_Life1988

*so this was requested by ^ but she didn't give me her name so I've just put y/n for now and I'll change it when she replies*

~ Y/N's POV~

Not being with Cam for over 6 months has been heartbreaking. Yeah, we text each other, call and face-time but when you're on the other side of the country to your own boyfriend you could say it's kinda hard. Like really hard.

I miss him so much it's untrue and every night and every day I constantly dream about his soft warm arms being wrapped tightly around my petite waist. The way he picks me up gently and quickly spins me around in circles. The way he places me down on the ground and his deep brown eyes are focused on mine and we stare longingly at each other while are fingertips touch and our hands intertwine with each other, like two pieces of a jigsaw being put back together where they belong. 6 whole months I've been crying myself to sleep dreaming about this happening again although I've never plucked up enough courage to tell him that I'm being a baby about the whole situation.

And finally... today was the day. Cam was going to be 2 hours away from me in Tampa for the Fam Tour's penultimate stop and no one, not anyone, was going to stop me from seeing him.

*3 hours later*

The only thing standing between me and my Cameron was a thin, brick wall. He didn't know I was going to be here today and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when we first meet again. I was getting that instant feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

'Get a grip y/n! He's your boyfriend.. why are you so damn nervous?' That was the phrase that kept running through my head, over and over.

It was time. He was in that room with Nash, Hayes and Carter...

I knocked.

~Cameron's POV~

There was a knock at the door. A grin spread across the guys' faces.

"What are you all smirking at?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing." Nash purposely broke eye contact and looked around the room as if to pretend he didn't do anything.

I continued looking curiously at him whilst shouting, "Come in!"

I heard the door open but I was still focused on the guys expression. Nash's in particular. That's when I heard a faint whisper.

"Cam?" I knew that voice anywhere but it couldn't be- no it couldn't? Could it?

I quickly swivelled my head over towards the door and there she was, stood right there, the most beautiful girl in my whole entire life. I couldn't believe it. 6 months of pain and agony I have been through just to experience this moment again.

"y/n." I said breathlessly as the waterfall of tears began to run down my cheeks. I ran over to her and picked her up, spinning her in circles, sobbing into her neck as she did to mine. "I've missed you so much y/n! So so so so much..."

I set her down on the ground and leaned in slowly our lips connecting once again. I almost instantly knew that spark would come and that moment when nothing else in the whole world mattered except her. As our lips touched, I could feel her warmth. It was just like our first kiss all over.

I slowly pulled out of the passionate kiss, wanting the moment to never end.

Tears were pouring down her face, her eyes slightly puffy, mascara stains around the bottom of her eyes but to me she was still perfect and nothing could change that.

I raised my hand slightly to show her that it was shaking loads. She raised an eyebrow sarcastically, trying to tell me that I was being too much of a wimp whilst sniffling and rubbing her nose before we burst out into laughter.

"I hate being without you Cam, you have to promise to me that you will never ever leave me again! I can't bear it Cam." She started to cry even harder as she buried her head into my chest and her arms flung around the back of my body.

"I'm never leaving you y/n. I promise." I said, kissing her again on the forehead as the final tear rode down my cheek and dripped onto hers.

_______________

Hope you liked it!!! although it was kinda sad❤️

heyyyyyy guys🙋 I feel like I haven't seen you in agessss (you know what I mean) but thank you for sticking by me and I never thought I'd say this but school is finally getting better!! Well only a little bit but it's better than nothing..☺️

I love y'all and if you ever need anything or if you just wanna talk then I'm always here cause I feel like I should interact more with y'all but yeah✌️ilyyyyy

#drinkwatermelon🍉

^cant believe I'm still doing this tbh😂