Imagine #14: Nash&Mariah

Requested by: lovesgrier

~Mariah's POV~

Tonight was one of the most social get togethers that I was ever going to experience in the whole of my school life.

Prom.

It was 1pm and school was dragging a lot. I had just come out of my Geography class, when my friend and I came across a poster about Prom and we decided to talk about.
"So, I can't believe you've got date to prom! You're so lucky!" I said to my best friend and we headed to our next lesson, History.
"I know. I can't believe it either. I just hope that Nash asks you before the end of the day. I heard he hasn't got a date either."
"Really? I mean, I hope he does because he's been my crush for a couple of years now but what are my chances of him actually asking me? We've never really spoken before?"
"There's always a chance." She said, before we went our separate ways, into different classrooms.

After the last lesson of the day, we had to go back to our home room and pick up some letters. I was too busy putting stuff in my bag from the previous lesson, to notice a guy walking in my direction. We bumped into each other and I dropped my stuff all over the floor. What a coincidence. I didn't have the chance to see who it was so I just apologised.
"I'm so sorry!" I said, whilst picking up my books off the floor.
He knelt down beside me and started to help. That's when I looked up and realised who it was.
"No worries." He said, whilst passing me the remaining papers, scattered around us. "Mariah right?"
"Erm, yeah. You're Nash aren't you?" I clearly knew his name but acted differently.
"So, are you looking forward to tonight?" He asked, making conversation.
"Oh. About Prom? I'm not really bothered to be honest. I might just stay at home and watch rom coms or something."
"What? Why?" He seemed shocked. "Your date is going to be very disappointed." He added.
"What guy?" I said, making it obvious I didn't have a date.
"You don't have a date? That's impossible! You're beautiful!" He said, looking into my eyes as I blushed excessively.
"Erm. I don't know what to say..." I just smiled.
"Come with me then." It was more of a statement than a question.
"To prom?" I was so confused.
"Of course! I've been meaning to tell you that I've liked you for a while now, but I've never plucked up enough courage to come and ask you out on a date before. So, this is my way of saying it." He stopped before taking my hands in his. "The real question is, Mariah, will you go to prom with me?"
A massive grin came across my face.
"You know the answer! Yes, i'd love to!"

I squeezed him into a tight hug, before pulling out if it and running to my home room before I got told of for being late.

I sure was the luckiest girl in the world!

A/N~ Sooo, requests are still open, so feel free to ask. I just need; your name, which guy, relationship status, location, brief storyline and whether you want it cute or dirty! Thanks for reading!