Imagine #36: Matt&Rosie

Requested by: callme_stylesmahone

~Rosie's POV~

Me and my boyfriend Matt have been dating for almost 2 and a half years now and everything's going great. We'd had our first kiss on the beach, we've bought each other gifts, told one another how much we love them and most importantly, we'd done it. Only once, but we had, and it was the best experience in the whole world. It was especially awesome because Matt was the only person I could have imagined doing it with.

Right now we were sat next to each other at our lunch table with the other guys and their girlfriends. It was out usually spot and everyday at 1pm we'd all sit together on the circular table without fail. Today was the last day and I thought it would be quite funny to tease him a little. Why not? I loved how my actions turned him on. He was engrossed a convo with Cam across the table when I suddenly placed my hand on his leg. This was normal, just by his knee and it sat there. That was until I slowly started to slide it up further. I could feel his leg muscles tense and he sat up straight almost immediately. As I moved my hand up closer to his male parts, his face startled to crinkle and Cam noticed.

"Bro, are you ok?" Cam asked, eyebrow raised.

"Erm yeah, I'm fine. I, err got a cramp in my leg that's all." Matt said, making up an excuse as to why he looked the way he did. I sat there secretly smirking.

I slowly moved my hand more closer and when I almost got there, only centimetres away, I completely took my hand away and out from underneath the table to start to eat my taco. Matt looked at me angrily for teasing him but in a cute way of course. As I took another bite into my lunch, I grinned and look smug.

"What babe?" I smiled at him, clearly knowing what was up.

"I think you know." He whispered to me, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

Suddenly, the bell run for the end of the day. Even though we'd just had lunch, it was the last day or term so we finished earlier. I stood up and grabbed my backpack from beside me, Matt also grabbing his. He pulled me into the parking lot, hand in hand and told me to get in his car because we were going back to his house.

After minutes, we arrived at Matt's house and he pulled me along until we got in, slamming the door behind us. He quickly pushed his lips up against mine and started to intensely make out with me. His tongue ran across my lip and I granted access, letting our tongues explore each other's mouths. We still hadn't said anything. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"This is payback for teasing me." He smirked and came closer to me, our bodies touching gently. "Jump." she whispered into my ear. I did as instructed as he grabbed my thighs, resting me just above his hips. I carried me all the way upstairs and into his room, before laying me down on the bed.

You could tell he was getting horny because he aggressively but sexily pulled his t-shirt over his head, biting his lip at the same time.

"Mattt, get your ass over here right now." I said as I began to sit up. He walked over to me, however, and forcefully pushed me back down.

"Nuh uh missy, this is payback." He crawled onto the bed so he hovered over me as he say gently on my waist and began to fiddle with the button on my shorts. He undid it and moved his body downwards. As he did this, he pulled down my shorts. He made his way back up and undid the buttons running down the front of my top before pulling it down and off my arms, leaving me in my underwear. Matt also yanked his jeans down.

He slid up closer to my face and kissed my cheek, moving down to my neck and sucking on my g-spot. I moaned quietly.

"Mattt." I rolled my eyeballs in pleasure.

He continued to move down past my neck, down to my collar bone and to my stomach, leaving equally spread apart love bites. Then he reached my black lace panties and branded the hem of them in his mouth before pulling them right down.

"You're so beautiful." He stared at me and I began to cover up as I felt uncomfortable. He pulled my hands away.

"Nope, you can't move."

His hands slid behind my back and unclipped my bra and he threw it dramatically across the room. This was shortly followed me the removal of his boxers. We were now both fully naked.

"You ready?" He asked as he placed the tip at my entrance.

I nodded eagerly and he wasted no time before thrusting into me, slowly at first. He had my arms pinned down to the bed so I couldn't sprawl my hands over his body but I had full control over my hips, so I started to grind them against his.

"Ehhhh rosieeee, keep doing thattt." He started to thrust more quickly which turned me on so much. I yanked my arms away from his grip and ran them through his hair and up and down his back. That's when I noticed his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"Im nearly thereeee." I groaned, but he was the first one to release as the fluid ran through me. The pleasure was incredulous.

I shortly released after him and we rolled out of our highs almost in sync. Matt burst into laughter.

"You see, this is what you get when you tease people." He smirked at me and I kissed his lips again.

_______________

hope you likes that Rosie😘

sorry for the long waits guys... I literally start writing at 9 and end up updating at like 11 because I get distracted quite easily😂 I literally change seating positions about 3849282 million times tbh😎

anyways hope y'all are still enjoying these imagines... I love ya

#drinkwatermelon🍉