Imagine #20: Cam/Nash&Jessica

Requested by: _GrindOnGilinsky

~Jessica's POV~

"Ergggg!" I heard my room mate and best friend, Cameron say.

"What's up now?" I said to him, walking into the kitchen to see him stood with an empty milk carton in his hand.

"We've run out of milk. Again!" He rolled his eyes out of frustration.

I laughed at him. He was always making cups of tea for us even when we had no milk left.

"And I'm guessing you want me to get it? I placed my hands on my hips sarcastically.

He clasped his hands together and stick out his bottom lip.

"Would you?" He pleaded.

"I suppose." I playfully nudged him in the arm, before placing some comfy peach sandals on, grabbing my purse and heading out of the door to the newsagents just down the street.

I was walking down the street under the hot Cali sun, when I heard someone shouting my name.

"Jessica? omg. Is that you?"

I instantly turned around and saw a tall, handsome guy stood before me. I had no clue who he was but dayummm, he was sexayy.

"Yeah?" I asked confused. "How do you know my name?

He looked shocked.

"It's me! We were in 3rd grade together." The mystery man said.

My mind was still blank and I shook my head.

"Erm, I really don't know?" I laughed but it was starting to irritate me that I couldn't remember who it was.

He just grinned.

"Aren't you going to tell me then?" I wanted to know.

"Nuh uh! You should know who I am, surely!" He was laughing now.

"I honestly don't know. Just tell me."

"Not a chance! If you let me take you out on a romantic stroll tomorrow, I'll tell you my name then."

"Okay, meet here at 11?" If he knew me then surely I would be able to remember him?

He smiled and walked away whilst I went to retrieve some milk from the store.

*next day*

I picked up the keys from the wicker basket on the side and walked out of the front door, locking up behind me. I told Cam that I was going on a date and he wasn't too happy about it. He made me tell him where and when I was going, and I did. After all, he wasn't just a friend but more like a big brother. He said he'd be round at Aaron's this morning and would be back till later on.

I repeated the little walk I went on yesterday and approached my date.

"Hey!" I said, "Nice to see you again."

"Oh hey Jess!" He said my name with emphasis because he knew I didn't know his.

"Let's go for a stroll in the woodland area and talk about the past, from what I can remember about you anyway."

I giggled.

"If you say so!"

We continued to walk for a little while, looking at all the nature surrounding us. This part was beautiful. There was only one thing that was awkward about it though. There was a strangely familiar guy walking not so far behind us and he was following out every move. He had shades on and hat covered over his face so I couldn't see who it was.