Imagine #35: Nash&Morgan

Requested by: morganlovesnashgrier

~Morgan's POV~

"Ohmygoddd, look over there!" My boyfriend Nash pointed over to my right. We were walking down the street after stopping off at the chip shop for a quick lunch.
"What?" I turned around and looked in that direction. I didn't see anything but I kept on looking. Nope. I was having no luck. I turned back around to see Nash chomping; on one of my chips. I should have known better. I raised my eyebrows.
"Whattt?" He asked, mouth slightly full, a cute little smirk appearing on his face. We both burst out into laughter.
"I don't know why I keep falling for that Hamilton!" I giggled before tapping on the tip of his nose gently.

We continued to walk for several more minutes, not that we knew where we were going.
"Look over there Morgan!" Nash pointed again to my right.
"Hmmm, you think you can fool me again?? I think not." I shoved the empty chip wrapper into the bin right next to me and placed my hands on my hips, one side higher than the other.
"I'm not kidding this time. I'm being deadly serious." Again, he motioned over to my right.
"Well, I don't knowwww??" I slowly turned my head around, staring at a guilty looking Nash through the corner of my eye. But then I realised that this time it wasn't a joke. Just out of nowhere, a random Starbucks sat on the edge of the street and honestly, it looked very appealing. I looked back around, pleadingly.
"See, I told you!" Nash said and he held out his hand. I grabbed it and we ran quickly across the road onto the other side of the pavement.

We walked into Starbucks and it was sooooo busy. We joined the end of the excruciatingly long queue. We were just talking as the line gradually decreased when a tall, slim girl walked over to Nash and tapped him on the shoulder. He seemed surprised and turned around. Before he could react the girl kissed him on the cheek acting all girly and then looked at me.
"Fuck you!" She said and ran off screaming like the slutty whore she was. Shorts showing her ass, boobs popping out of her top, her face caked in make-up.

"Morgan. I. I..." He was speechless and I knew it wasn't his fault. Just another one of those jealous fans who thought they could get whoever they wanted because they showed off the whole of their body. Well no. Even though I knew it meant nothing, a single tear rolled down my face because the amount of hate now is kind of unbearable.
"Babe, come here. I love you and you know that. Forever and ever." He brought me into a tight hug and wrapped one hand around my back, the other stroking the top of my hair. I rested my head on his chest.
"I know. I love you too." I flung both my arms around his waist and cried a little more. I already knew that nothing would come between Nash and me, we were bound together and nothing would change that.

The door chimed as one of the 'barbie dolls' came back into Starbucks.
"Yeah he's better off without you. You're such a cow." She looked at my body up and down and smirked. I was absolutely fuming and I just wanted to punch her right in the face. Luckily for me, Nash was already on it. He ran over to her and pushed her up against the wall.
"DONT YOU EVER SPEAK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!!" He shouted in her face befor letting her out of his grasp, running off whimpering.

Nash ran back over to me.
"Don't listen to then. You're perfect and I love you more than you'll ever imagine..." He sealed my lips with a righteous kiss.

_______________

hope you enjoyed that Morgan✊

IM SORRY GUYS FOR A LATER UPDATE BUT ME AND MY BEST FRIEND HAVE JUST GOT TICKETS TO MEET JACOB IN LONDON IN OCTOBER AND WE'RE BUZZING OMFGGGG😭😭😭 no one ever comes here that's why we are soooo happy😍😍😍

anyway... Recommendation shoutout;

| today's one goes to 'Dirty MAGCON Imagines' by E_Gon04... just ask her for an imagine and I'm sure she'll do you one❤️|

see you's all until next time... #drinkwatermelon🍉