Ch.3 American idol

14 years old now
Maggie's Pov
Today I'm alone at school. Daniel is at American idol to audition. I'm beyond proud of him. His dream is to become a singer. And I'm happy to see him accomplish it. But I'm sad to be alone.

"Aw looks like you're alone cuz your boyfriend isn't here" Megan laughs

"He's actually my best friend and I'd rather be alone then have to hang out with you guys all day" I sass back at her

She rolls her eyes and walk away with her 2 stupid followers behind her.

Time skip

My mom drove me to American Idol to surprise Daniel.

I walk back stage and spot his mom, dad, sister and 2 brothers .

"Hi Maggie" Anna says

"Hi" I say hugging her

"He's gonna start shhh" his mom says

Anna and I chuckle.
(I don't know how American idols works so sorry for my mistakes)

He finishes his song and everyone start clapping and cheering. So do we.

The judges keep saying how good and angelic his voice is. Which is true. But I just wanna go hug him.

"You made it to the second round!" One of them yells.

We all cheer and his mom wipes away tears.

I run onstage and engulf him into a hug.

"Maggie!?" Daniel says surprised. He warps his arms around my waist hugging me back.

"I'm so proud of you" I say into the hug
We rock back and forth as we hug.

The whole crowd lets out a bunch of "awwws"

"You's this girl?" One of the judges asks nicely

"This is my best friend Maggie" Daniel's says

"How cute" she smiles at us

Time skip
Daniel and I just finished supper at my house and since it's Friday we're going to sit on the bench.

"Daniel everything is gonna change" I say kinda worried

"What do you mean" he says turning towards me.

"You're gonna become famous and f.f.f.forg" I stutter not able to finish my sentence.

"Maggie" he says grabbing my hand. "I will never forget about you. Ever" he assures me.

"W.what if you move away because of how famous you are. Who will I be with." I say

"Look up and the starts and I will always be looking back at you. Just like if I'm with you" he say squeeze my hand.
I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I say

"I love you more" he says back "how could I ever forget the one who is helping me with my dreams. Maggie you don't understand how much I love you. Without you I wouldn't even be on American idol. Without you I wouldn't be. Me." He say leaving his head on mine.

I sit up and kiss his cheek.

"Daniel James Seavey. Without you I wouldn't be here." I say
I look into his bright blue eyes shining in the dark. We both hug each other tightly.

"I love you so much Daniel" I say into the hug

"I will always forever love you more" he says

A.n: THEY ARE SO CUTE. I wish I had a best guy friend like that. I would die to have a friendship like that