Ch.25 first kiss

December 11 2017
Maggie's Pov
We all pile off the bus and go into the hotel. Each of us go up into our rooms to rest before the show.

Daniel and I get into our room and put our stuff down.

I start scrolling threw my instagram comments and pictures and I'm getting more hate then usual.

Limelight's are mad that I'm dating Daniel. Even my fans are mad.

Today's Daniel and I's one month anniversary and I don't want to let this get to me, but it really bothers me.

"It's already been a month of this and I couldn't be any happier" Daniel says sitting next to me

"Time flies by" I smile

"I saw a nice restaurant a few blocks down we can go to. If you want" he smiles

"Of course, after the show we can come" I say giving him a hug.

Even though I get hate, I can't help but be happy. I shouldn't care about them.

He warps his arms around me also. Butterflies fill my stomach as he hugs me. This is the first time.

Time skip

The boys are on stage and I'm backstage fangirling over them. I see them every night and I fan girl every time they preform.

I'm a limelight if you didn't already know.

The boys get offstage all happy like usual.

"You guys blow me away every time you preform" I giggle

"Why thank you" Corbyn says. I grin at him and giggle.

We all start to walk to their dressing room. Daniel and I walk together recording the boys being crazy.

"Stop" Jonah say. We all stop and look at him confused. "You two are under the mistletoe" he smirks

"Ooooooooooooh" Jack says

"Who" I giggle

"You and your boyfriend" Zach says in a "duh" voice

"My boyfriend" I say a little confused turning to Daniel.

"Your boyfriend" he smiles

"You have to kiss" Corbyn grins.

I instantly get butterflies in my stomach. I never had my first kiss before. I know, I'm 18 and didn't have a first kiss. I get it, I'm a loser.

Daniel smiles at me as I start blushing. I'm so nervous and scared and exited at the same time.

"Just kiss already" Zach laughs

Daniel slides his hand on my cheek and presses his lips against mine. I can't help but smile into the kiss.

I hear cheering from the boys as we break the kiss.

My face turns fifty shades of red as they keep cheering.

"Was that your first kiss" Jonah smirks

I just nod my head because no words decide to come out of my mouth. The only thing I can do is smile.

"She's blushing" Corbyn laughs

Daniel smiles at me and intertwines our finger together.

Daniel's Pov
I finally kissed her. It's been a month since we started dating and we haven't kissed once, we haven't been close to kissing actually.

I've wanted to kiss her for the longest time, just wanted the right moment.

The feeling of her soft lips and when she kissed back, then the cheering form the boys made it 10x better.

She's so cute, how she can't stop smiling and blushing and didn't say anything.

We're on our way up to our hotel room to get ready for dinner and I look over at Maggie and she's still smiling.

We walk in and I close the door behind us.

"You're so adorable" I chuckle walking over to her. She chuckles looking away, blushing even more. "I've wanted to kiss you for the longest time" I say making her look at me. I stare into her beautiful blue eyes.

She giggles looking away again.

"I love this affect I have on you" I chuckle giving her a small kiss on her head.

Maggie's Pov
Did that just happen. I'm actually jumping of joy inside.

It felt magical. His soft lips and his hand on my cheek. Wow.

I still feel the smile on my face. How can he do this to me. Just one kiss and this happened.

I get ready to go out with Daniel for dinner.

Time skip.

We walk into our hotel room a little late, we'll I mean, it's midnight.

"Happy one month anniversary" Daniel smiles

I slightly blush and give him a hug, smiling.

"One month of pure joy and happiness" I say into the hug.

He breaks the hug and looks at me, I give him a weak innocent smile.

"You look tired" he chuckles

"I'm about to fall asleep" I yawn

"Quickly change and we can go to bed" he smiles

I give him another smile and grab my onesie and go change.

Something about when he said,  and we can go to bed, made butterflies fill my stomach. It was mainly when he said, we.

I don't know how to explain it, but sometimes I change believe that I'm dating my best friend and we're both living our dreams. I don't know, it seems unreal to me. Yet, I'm very thankful.

I crawl into bed and snuggle next to Daniel. I give him a kiss on the cheek and close my eyes.

A.n: sorry I didn't upload, my Wattpad stoped working. But I hope you in joy this chapter!!