Ch.54 Pregnant?

June 26 2018
Maggie's Pov
I wake up early, well kind early, I mean it's 9:30 but anyways, it's for my stupid Doctors appointment. I throw on some sweat pants and a tank top lazily. You have no idea how much I don't wanna go. I mean who would even want to go.

I groan and throw my hair into a messy bun and walk downstairs. I drag myself into the kitchen and grab a muffin then I go sit on a couch, waiting for Daniel.

He texts me 10 minutes later saying he's here and I throw my shoes on and walk outside and into his car.

"GoodMorning princess" He smiles

"Morning" I groan as I my head against the window "I got no sleep last night. I was basically tossing and turning for 8 hours" I say and yawn

"Aw baby. When we finish, we can go back to my place and sleep" he chuckles

"I don't think I can sleep" I say picking my head up again.

"I'm sure you can Maggie" he says

We sit In silence as he continues driving down the highway to the doctors.

"I don't want a baby now. I'm not ready" I whine as we get to a red light.

He looks over at me and holds my hand.

"Hey. Don't say that Maggie. You don't know if you are for sure. And if you happen to be, god threw this challenge at you because he knew you could do it" he smiles softly and kisses the top of my hand then turns back to the road as the light turns green again.

I intertwine our fingers together and look at him smiling. He always knows what to say in literally every situation. How can you not love him.

Soon enough, we turn into the ER parking lot and butterflies burst into my stomach as they starts to dance around. Gosh I've never been this nervous in my life. Never did I even think I would be doing this at this age. Like 19 and pregnant. I think not.

We both get out and Daniel walks over to me and holds my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walk In side by side. We sit down and wait for our turn to be called.

I'm literally panicking. I can not be pregnant. My whole family is gonna be disappointed and literally look down on me. Fans are gonna freak out on Daniel and I. Our lives would change forever basically. And I don't know if it'll be in a good way. Like I can't take care of a baby. Not now for sure. Yes I love babies and kids but I never wanted one of my own so soon. This is horrible

"Baby. Baby" Daniel says shaking me out of my train of thoughts

"Huh what" I ask looking up at him confused

"The doctor called us" He says and stands up.

I stand up with him and we walk into the doctors office together.

"If you could sit on this bed please" The doctor asks politely

I smile softly at him and sit on the bed. Then he leaves to get stuff and me and Daniel are left alone.

"Please tell me this isn't true, please tell me this isn't true" I mumble to myself  "Pinch me Daniel. I have to be dreaming" I say to him

"Maggie calm down. Everything's gonna be ok" he calmly says "Just don't over react" he says and holds my hand as he sits on the chair beside my bed

The doctor walks back in again and greets us.

"So I see you wanted to do a pregnancy test" He asks as he reads his papers, flipping threw them.

"Uh Yup" I say pretty embarrassed of myself honestly

He pushes his glasses up on his head and looks at me.

"Hey I get you guys are teenagers and you guys did something. I understand you're scared. But the store bought ones can sometimes be wrong" He says and puts his papers down. "I promise you have nothing to be scared about" he smiles and stands up then Gets stuff from the cabinets.

"Here" he says handing me a small cup "I'm sure you know what to do" he says

"Uhh ya" I blush as I take it from him

"The bathroom is down the hall and it's the first for to the left" he smiles

I walk I to the bathroom and do what I have to, wash my hands, then come back closing the lid and giving it to him.

"Great" he smiles "so in about 20 minutes to half an hour I will come back to tell you the news" He says and walks back out again with all the paper work and the cup.

Daniel holds my hand and runs the back of it with his thumb.

"I love you" He says

"I love you too" I smile softly

After the longest 20 minutes of my life. And when I say longest. I literally mean the longest. The doctor comes back and does a few "tests" I guess. Honestly I don't know what we were doing or what he was saying. I was just nodding my head all the time so it looked like I was listening.

"Ok so" he says putting his glasses on

I get up anxious to know to the answer.

"You're pregnant" He says after a few seconds of silence 

After he says that it feels like my heart stops and the whole world starts spinning. I starts loosing my balance and hear the doctor and Daniel say stuff. Then I feel myself fall to the ground and it all goes silent and black.

A.n: *cue dramatic music*