Ch.8 Fake smiles

October 6 2017
Maggie's Pov
"No. My best friend" Daniel says. A smile grows on my face. Maybe he did remember me.

All the pain I've felt just disappears. All the tears that fell from my eyes feel like nothing. He remembered me.

Then he places his hands on my shoulder turning me to face him straight.

"Yup. My best friend Angie showed me one of your vlogs. She's a big fan" Daniel smiles.

My face instantly falls. Everything he said when we were little was a lie. He lied. He hurt me. He blocked me. He ignored me. He pretended I was nothing. He broke me. And he doesn't care.

"Oh. I hope I can meet her one day" I say before rushing to my room. I feel the tears in my eyes. They start falling. Everything I felt before is coming back.

I hear a nock on the door. Then Jonah's face appears.

"Maggie. Give him some time. He'll remember" Jonah says hugging me.

"What happened" Logan asks. "I thought you liked them" he says

I look at him tearfully.

"Did Daniel do something" Logan asks crouching beside me.

"They were best friends since they were 3 years old. Then when Daniel moved here for the band he blocked her on everything and forgot about her. He promised he wouldn't but he found a new best friend and forgot her." Jonah explains .

"If he doesn't know you pretend you dog know him" Logan says wiping my tears.

"I can't. I love him. He was my friend that would help me get threw everything. When I was bullied he was always there. When I was suicidal, he was there" My eyes go wide after I said that. I cover my mouth.

"You what" Logan says shocked.

"Nothing" I say getting up.

"No, Maggie. You never told me that" Jonah says stopping me. I look at them both.

"It was one time. I was 14 ok" I say looking down.

Logan puts his finger under my chin making me look at him.

"It's ok Maggie. Your here now. That's all that matters" Logan says wiping my tears.

"Let's go back out ok. If Daniel doesn't remember you. Then you have the rest of us" Jonah says

"Ok" I say wiping under my eyes.

I walk to the bathroom and clean my face off before walking out.

"Now this is a bad first impression. So I'll make something up" I whisper before walking out.  I put on a fake smile and walk out.

"And scene" I yell walking back into the TV room.

"That was a scene" Daniel says shocked

"I know I'm good" I laugh.

"That wasn't good. That was great" Jack cheers.

I do a bow.

"Thank you mister noodles" I say bowing.

Then we all sit down and talk.

"What's your Instagram" Zach asks

"Maggielawson" I answer. "I already follow you guys" I laugh

"Now we follow you to" Zach laughs.

"So how did you find out about us" Corbyn asks

"Well you see. I was a big fan of Daniel when he was on American idole. I actually have a few pictures with him. Anyway. Then when he got older and he brought me to Jack. Then I fell in love with his voice. Then Jack brought me to Zach. Then I also fell in love with his voice. And I knew Jonah and Corbyn from younow. Then when you made I band, I started to freak out. So ya" I explain laugh at the end.

"You have pictures with me when I was on American idole" Daniel asks

"I sure do" I laugh

"Could I see" he asks

"Of course" I smile.

He gets up and sits next to me. I open my phone and scroll up skipping the other pictures of Daniel and I, until I get to the American idole ones.

I missed him sitting next to me. That brings back so many old memories.