Ch.70 Calming down

September 29 2018
Daniel's Pov
"That's it" Logan angrily says as he cracks his knuckles

"W-What-" I start but immediately stop as he literally kicks the door down with his foot.

We all gasp at what he did and Maggie starts to cry for help.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE" She angrily screams. She arches her back and pulls on her arms, trying to get them out of the tightly tied rope. Her cheeks are stands with tears and her ankles are so red and full of cuts and marks, almost bleeding .

"What the fuck! What kind of doctor uses this kind of rope" Logan says as he tried ripping it off her

"GET IT OFF ME" she screams

"Oh my god" Jack mumbles from beside me

"Maggie. Take deep breaths ok" Jonah calmly says

"We're here for you" Zach softly says

She looks around, still breathing very heavily and crying.

Corbyn comes running in with scissors and hands them to Logan. He struggles but cuts all the rope tied around her legs and arms.

As Logan cuts the last rope on her leg, she angrily gets up and tries to walk but instantly falls, luckily I catch her and sit her back on the bed. She continues sobbing and shaking but I try and calm her down.

"Baby take deep breaths" I softly and slowly say as I wipe her tears

I take a few deep breaths before and she finally starts to do it also, calming herself. We sit in silence as Maggie starts to calm down finally.

"MAGGIE" Her doctor yells as he storms towards her room. Her breath starts getting heavier again and she starts crying.

"Take one more step and I'm calling the police" Logan angrily says and he stands at the door

"I'm sorry but you can't do that" The doctor says, crossing his arms "now let me help my patient" he says trying to push Logan away

"DONT LET HIM" Maggie cries

"No No no He's not coming near you" Jack says as he sits on the other side of her

"Get out of her fucking house!" Logan yells

The doctor huffs and storms off after he cusses at us.

After he leaves, Maggie cries and screams in anger as her hands start to pull on her hair.

"W-What do we do" Corbyn worriedly asks

"Maggie" I softly say as I lightly take her hands out of her hair and hold them down. She looks at me and, crying.

"What's wrong with me" she cries

"Nothing. Nothings wrong with you" I say as I pull her into a tight hug. Her body's literally shaking as she hugs me back.

I finally pull back, after a few minutes. I hold her wrists and look at them, then into her eyes, then to Everyone else.

Zach goes and gets some some cloths and stuff to clean up her bleeding wrists.

"This is gonna hurt a little" Jonah says as he carefully starts to wipe her wrists. With the touch of the clothes against her, she screams in pain.

"Stop" she cries

"Maggie. Princess he's almost done" I softly tell her

After a couple minutes he finishes and Maggie finally stops crying again.

"We should let her be alone for a little..." Jack says

"No" Maggie quickly says. "Please no" She says as she grabs his arm

"W-We have to go back to rehearsals before David kills us" Corbyn says as he puts his phone back in his pocket

We sit in silence for a little and Maggie holds my hand tighter then ever.

"Don't leave me" she almost whispers

"I'll be here.... If you guys have to go" Tyler says as he walks in

Tyler's Pov
A few minutes later, everyone leaves, leaving me and Maggie alone.

She sits in the middle of her bed, holding her legs up to her chest and rocking back and forth as Tears fall down her cheeks.

I lean up against the head board and pull Maggie into a hug. She starts crying and crying into my chest.

"Whats wrong with me" she cries

"No no nothings wrong with you. I promise" I say as I rub her back.

She shakes her head and continues crying.

"H-He hurt me" She sobs

"Who!" I almost yell

"The d-doctor" She says

I pull her back and wipe her tears, looking at her worriedly

"What did he do" I say as I slightly clench my jaw

She cries even more and glances down at her legs.

"It hurts so much" she cries

"W-what happened" I ask as I wipe her tears

"W-When he pushes m-me" she sniffles. I take a second pause before I say something.

"Lets go" I say as I get up and pick her up bridal style, then walk downstairs

"He'll sEe me outside" she almost whispers as I walk outside and close the door

"Don't worry Maggie. I won't let anything happen to you.

Time skip

It's been 3 hours now and we finally get back to my house. She only sprained her knee so she's fine.

It took me so long to calm her down in the hospital again. Gosh she was almost gonna start throwing everything, but I got her to calm down.

It's been a long day for her, she fell asleep on the ride back to my house. It's late, like it's 2:30am now.

Daniel was gonna come and stay with her, but it's been a long day for him too, so she'll stay at my house.

I carry her inside and immediately bring her to my room and gently place her on my bed the walk out. I walk into the guest room and get in bed.

A.n: I have two ways I can end this bOok and idk which one to doOoOoo. I need to think fast cuz this book may or may not be coming to an end soon