Ch.32 forgotten anniversary pt.2

January 11 2018
Maggie's Pov
"I'm about to fucking kill you" Michelle angrily says standing up

"Whoa what did I do" Daniel asks backing up

"I don't know Daniel, what did you do" I sass crossing my arms as I stand up next to Michelle

"I can't believe you would do that Daniel" Jack says

"Do what" he asks confused

"That's it" Michelle says threw gritted teeth. She jumps at Daniel but Jonah drops his bags and catches her before she gets to Daniel.

"Calm down" Jonah says holding her off the ground. Michelle tries to shack herself out of his tight grip around her waist. She tries reaching out to pull Daniels hair but can't reach.

"Wait at least tell me what I did before I get killed" Daniel says still confused

"What kind of boyfriend are you" I say glaring at him

"Where are we going" Michelle yells as she tries to kick herself out of Jonah's arms. She screams for him to put her down. Then they step outside and her screaming stops as they close the door.

"And to think I actually loved you" I say as I tear slips out of my eye. I sit back down next to Jack

"Nice job bro" Corbyn says shaking his head

"You messed up" Zach says sitting next to me

Daniel stands there without saying anything. The expression on his face shows that he doesn't even care. He's almost smiling.

I stand up in front of him in frustration.

"I cant believe I thought you would change. I thought you wouldn't forget about me. It doesn't matter how much I love you because you obviously don't care at all. You can't fucking remember anything about me. I'm just some stupid toy for you." I say as more tears slip out of my eyes.

Daniel stands there without a care in the world. Everything I tell him goes threw one ear and out the other.

"I can't believe after all this you still have the heart to not care or say anything. And I can't believe after everything, I still fucking love you with all my heart" I say and turn my heels and walk away.

As I walk to the front door, I bump into Jonah.

"Hey jo" I say wiping my eyes

"Listen Maggie, I know you think he messed up but just come with me" He says grabbing my arm and walking outside the front door.

Daniel's Pov
She actually believes I would forget about our anniversary. What kind of boyfriend would I be. As Maggie walks out I chuckle to myself.

"Daniel what the heck" Corbyn says

"What" I ask

"What kind of boyfriend forgets about their anniversary" Zach says

"Not this one" I chuckle

"What do you mean, you forgot" Jack says confused

"You really think" I say as I walk to the back door.

The boys follow outside me confused. As we step outside and everything comes into view they all gasp.

"You didn't forget" Zach grins

"No" I chuckle

"Who lit the candles" Corbyn asks

"Me" Michelle giggles holding the lit lighter and crossing her eyes

"Ok I'm gonna take this" Jack says taking it away from her

"Ya I don't wanna die today" Corbyn says

I chuckle and walk next to the balloons and flowers. Jonah seems me and I give him a thumbs up and de covers Maggie's eyes and lead her over here.

Maggie's Pov
Jonah what are you doing" I ask as he covers my eyes. "Where are we going" I ask again as he helps me walk somewhere

"Just do what I say" he says

After the walk that seems to have taken forever, we family stop

"Open your eyes in, 3,2,1" he says then uncovers my eyes.

I blink a little then see Daniel. I look at the ground and see a trail beautifully carved in lit candles. Daniel's stands at the end with balloons behind him that say '3 month'.

I smile and run over to him and give him the biggest hug.

"I'm so sorry for before" I say barring my face in his chest

"I had a feeling you would be mad" he chuckles

"Gosh I love you" I smile look up at him

"I love more" he says kissing my head

I smile as I reach into my pocket and take out the box.

"I know it's nothing big but I knew you would love it" I say handing the box to him. He smiles as he opens it.

"You actually got that for me" he gasps. "This was like two thousand dollars" he says taking it out of the box

"Daniel you deserve the world, this is nothing" I say

"Thank you. This is everything because it came from you" he smiles hugging me. "Now I got you something" he says handing me a box. I smile and open it. I gasp then smile. It's three gold necklaces, one that says my name, one that says Daniel's name, and one that says his last name.

"Ive always wanted a necklace that said my boyfriends name on it" I say hovering Daniel a hug "thank you so much" I smile

Daniel's puts the watch on and he puts the gold necklace that says his name, around my neck. We take pictures for Instagram then go out for dinner.

Time skip

It's 11:45 and we get back from dinner and Daniel drops me off at home.

"Thank you" I smile as we get to my door.

"Thank you for an amazing 3 months" he smiles. I smile at him then look him up and down.

"I love you" he says

"I love you to" I smile.

He warps one arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He presses his lips onto mine as he slips his other arm around my waist. I slide my hands threw his hair then around his neck. Our lips move perfectly in sync. The feeling of his lips melts my heart.

"Oh my god I love you so much" I say breaking the kiss and giving him a hug

"Love you to" he chuckles

A.n: I'm crying why are they so cute.
Comment ship