Ch.10 REMEMBER ME NOW

October 7 2017
Maggie's Pov
I wake up and feel a pair of warm around me. I move a little and look up to see Jack sleeping.

Did I just.

I get out of bed as quietly as possible. I open the door and come face to face with Daniel.

"Oh sorry" I say moving out of the way

"Oh nothing to be sorry about" he smiles.

"Um. By any chance do you know where I slept last night" i ask

"In Jack's bed. With Jack" he says rolling his eyes.
Why's he so rude. I didn't do anything wrong did I. He's never done that to me.

"What's your problem" I mumble

"Excuse me" he says turning around to face me again.

"What do you want" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"You wanna know what my problem is" he says walking closer to me.

"Ya. I kinda do" I sass

He grabs my arm and pulls me downstairs with him. Wow his grip is tight.

"You're my problem Maggie. You come here thinking you the funniest and best person ever. Your basically throwing yourself at Jack. And your so stupid and dramatic. Who saves pictures like that from American idol. Don't you think it's kinda stupid that you have all those pictures of me when I was little in your phone." He quietly yells

"I.I." I don't know what to say. What happened to Daniel. The loving, sweet, caring Daniel.

"You don't know what to say huh. Cuz it's all true. Your just some slut that's using Logan for fame. You just wanted Jack in bed." He says threw gritted teeth. He grabs my wrist twisting it.

"Hey hey what happening" Jack say running to my side.

"She needs to leave and never come back" Daniel snaps grabbing my arm tighter.

"Daniel!" I yell. "What happened to you." I say trying to get out of his grasp.

"What do you mean. What happened to me" he says like I'm some idiot.

"You seriously don't fucking remember me" I say ripping my wrist out of his grasp.

"I don't even know you. How could I remember you" he laughs.

"Remember. I'm Maggie Nicole Lawson. Your best friend since you were 3 fucking years old. The one that brought you to American Idol. The one that loved you more then anything in the world. The one that cried a river for you when you left for LA. The one you fucking broke. The one you brought into depression. I'm the one you fucking saved from killing herself." I yell.
His face instantly falls.

"If I hold you were bulletproof" I say "doesn't that sound familiar. Ya it does. Because it's in your song. And you always said that to me" I says shacking my head as tears stream down my face. "I won't ever forget about you Maggie Nicole Lawson." I cry. "Guess fucking what. You forgot about me. And it's only been 2 fucking years" I say wiping my tears.

"Maggie.." Daniel says trying to grab my arm. I move my arm away from him.

"You always said you'd come back. But when you did. You pretended I was nothing. You were laughing when I was crying. You didn't care when I cared so much for you. I missed you when you forgot about me. I cried for months when you didn't even notice." I cry.

"Oh.oh my gosh" Daniel says wiping his eyes.

"They all said you forgot about me and wouldn't text me again. But I kept saying that you would. I sat by my phone everyday waiting for your name to pop up. But it never did" I say shaking my head.

"I.I.I'm s.sorry" he says

"You know. Everyone was right. My life's just a joke anyway." I say turning around. All the why don't we boys stand there. Tears stream down my face as I push past them running out the door.

The one person I've cared about said all those things about me.

Daniel's Pov
She runs out the door crying.

"What did I do" I say covering my face as I sit on the couch. "I can't believe I forgot about her" I say shacking my head.

"She'll come back . Don't worry" Zach says trying to comfort me.

"No! She won't. Did you not hear what I did to her. All because she loved and missed me and I didn't even care. I blocked her out of my life. The one girl I loved. " I say standing up in anger.

"W.wheres Jonah" I ask

"He ran after Maggie" Corbyn says

"All because she loved me and I didn't care" I say wiping my tears

A.n: THAT WAS INTENSE WASN'T IT