Ch.69 Help me

September 29 2018
Maggie's Pov
I grab a water bottle from the fridge and struggle to open it.

"Oh my god" I groan angrily as I continue trying to twist it. "What the fuck!" I yell in anger.

With that, Daniels head shoots over to me, from the couch in the tv room and he quickly walks over.

"Do you ne—" he starts but I angrily cut him off

"NO" I yell.

I continue trying to twist the cap open but fail. In anger, I harshly throw it across the kitchen and let out a loud groan as I pull on my hair hard.

"Maggie" Daniel softly says as he lightly pulls my arms down

"Don't touch me" I say threw gritted teeth

"Baby just take deep breaths" he calmly says

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DANIEL" I yell as my eyes start to water

He goes silent and looks at me painfully. I push past him and walk into the living room, breathing more and more heavy.

"Maggie please" I hear Daniel softly say

I harshly wipe the tears from my eyes and Storm off to the front door, pushing a side table out of my way, chattering the glasses of water on it.

I hear Daniel follow me but I open the front door and walk outside, slamming it behind me.

I scream in anger and pull my hair hard as more and more tears stream down my cheeks.

Tyler's Pov
"Oh my god it's maggie" I say as I look outside, after hearing a loud scream

"Oh no" Giorgio mumbles as he rapidly goes outside and across to her house

Cody and I follow behind him and meet Daniel,
Keeping his distance from her. Maggie start screaming for Michelle.

"She's went back to New York" Cody says trying to calm her down but it fails.

"W-What happened" I ask Daniel, trying to talk over Maggie's screaming and crying.

Before Daniel has time to answer, a man, who's most likely her doctor, tackles her to the group. She starts sobbing and her whole body starts to shake. I clench my jaw and crack my knuckles angrily, trying to keep my cool.

"Dude what the fuck!" Cody yells

"MAGGIE" He angrily yells "What did I say about going outside" He continues as he gets off her and harshly picks her up.

"What the hell!" Daniel yells at him

"DONT TOUCH ME" Maggie screams and starts kicking her legs and trying to get out of his grip.

"Let go of her!" Giorgio angrily says

"All of you get away from her and this house before I call the police!" He yells at us

"The doctors said I could stay with her" Daniel says, a little scared

"The rest of you! Leave!" He yells

"STOP" Maggie screams again as he opens the door and walks inside, Daniel following behind him

"Oh my god" Is all I could get out

Daniel's Pov
"LET ME GO" Maggie yells As he walks up to her room.

"Please. Don't be so harsh" I tell the doctor

"Let me do my job kid. I could do much worse" he angrily tells me and pushes the door open to Maggie room.

Maggie starts sobbing even more and continues trying to get out of his grip. She gets a hold of the door but he roughly pushes her away. She continues screaming and pushes her glass side table onto the floor, shattering the whole thing. My eyes go wide and I step back  as I gasp.