Ch.28 suicide

A.n: please, if you are sensitive to suicide then do not read this chapter. It's not very descriptive, it's more about how Maggie feels but I just wanted to warn you guys.
December 31 2017
Maggie's Pov
We pull up in the parking lot and park the van. My stomach fills with butterflies. I shouldn't even be scared. I have nothing to worry about, nothings gonna happen. We're just gonna go in the forest, vlog,sleep and then go back to the hotel. That's it. I keep convincing myself that to make me less scared. I gotta say, it's kinda working. Knowing me, I act like it's nothing and step outside of the van with my bag in one hand and my vlog camera in the other.

"Ok guys. We made it to the forest of death" I say walking a little bit away from the van.

"You mean suicide forest" Logan corrects

"Same thing dumbo" I say lightly punching his arm

"Now you see, that didn't hurt because" he starts

"Because I'm mister strongypants" I finish in a childish voice

"You know what, fuck you Maggie" he says flipping me off and laughs

"Really appreciate it misters strongypants" I giggle

After a little of getting ready and stuff, our guard  walks in the forest with us.

I vlog everything. If I'm scared now, I'm actually gonna did at night.

"Hey guys I'm misses wussypants" Logan says mimicking me.

"Well mister strongypants needs to protect me because a two headed dragon is gonna come out of nowhere at anytime now" I say

"Their's so such thing" Brendan laughs

"When it comes, don't say I didn't warn you" I say walking off ahead of them.

I keep looking back at the distance we've walked and I thought it would've been a lot but it was probably around 8 meters. Like the parking lot is still in clear view.

"Ok I think that's far enough" I say stopping

"Maggie, we just started walking like 2 minutes ago" Logan laughs stoping with Brendan

"That's 2 minutes to far. How about we start walking this way" I say pointing back to the parking lot.

"How about." He says pretending to be thinking. "No" he laughs

"Come on Maggie" Brendan says as we continued walk "it's fine" he says. I groan as we continue to walk a little further.

Logan, Brendan and the other walk off the trail as I stay behind and videotape some trees and stuff for my vlog.

"Maggie" Logan calls out

"Over here" I answer

"S.stay there" he stutters.

I bet he's trying to scare me. I've known him long enough to know this. I saw it coming.

"So I bet Logan's trying to pull a prank on me" I say to my camera as I walk over to the group. I record myself walking, until I look up and see someone by a tree. Huh, maybe the found someone exploring also.

I walk over and Logan looks at me with complete fear in his eyes. My attention turns from him and goes to the, the body hung from the tree. Without realizing I had my camera facing it.

"I.I'm sorry" I say as tears come out of my eyes  and I put the camera down and shut it off

My heart stops. His hands are purple from the cut of the blood being circulated. His face, so lifeless, yet innocent at the same time. His bags are still here and his pockets are full. This happened not long ago. I don't know what to do. A part of me wants to laugh and laugh and never stop because that's just what I do when I'm stressed, panicking, or just not knowing how to react. It helps me, you may think it's stupid but it helps me so much. But I just can't bring myself to it.

It's really hard to look at. That could've been me a couple years back.

"Maggie I told you to stay" Logan said

"I.I.I" I start

Tears continue to stream down my cheeks as Logan continues his vlog. I make sure to stay out of it and sit aside.

"I'm calling the paramedics" Logan says

"Please do" I say wiping my eyes.

When Logan talks on the phone Brendan and Andy comfort me.

"Maggie, let's go back" Andy says

I stand up and wipe my tears. We all walk back to the parking lot. It really wasn't far. It was probably a 5 minute walk or something.

When we get back the paramedics just showed up and run out of the ambulance. They garb tube thingy and a bunch of stuff and run into the forest.

"This probably wasn't the first time this happened" Logan says

Time skip

I sit in my hotel room alone and edit my vlog miserably. I ended it short so I uploaded it faster then usual.

A nock comes from my door and I walk over to open it. Logan walks in with the phone in his hands.

"Daniel's worried" he says handing me the phone

I shake my head no and give it back to him. I go back and sit on my bed with a blank expression on my face.

"Hey" Logan says sitting next to me. "I'm so sorry about today. I didn't think we would actually" he starts

"Logan please. It's fine. It's just a little hard to process but I promise I'm fine." I say. "I just need to sleep" I continue

"Do you want to sleep in my room, I have an extra bed" he suggests

"Can I Please" I say turning to face him

"Of course" he smiles patting my back

We both get up and walk to the room next to mine, which is his room. I immediately get in bed and try to fall asleep.

A bunch of unwanted thoughts go threw my
mind. I try and think about something else but I can't bring myself to it.

I just want to go home

A.n: I'm sorry if you're reading this and it was hard