Ch.52 "i love you maggie. So much"

A.n: ya'll are not ready for tHiS
June 16 2018
Maggie's Pov
We finished unpacking and cleaning the house, finally. And by We, I mean Me. Michelle flew to New York for a couple weeks to visit her cousins and now I'm left alone in this house. Not even gonna lie, I'm scared. Like there's windows everywhere. Someone could literally be stalking me. So during the day and at night, I keep the blinds closed.

"Maggie You're such a baby" Daniel laughs

"Shut up no I'm not" i say crossing my arms

"You're scared to open your blinds" He laughs

"Someone might look in my window!" I say.

He laughs and grabs the TV remote, turning the TV on.

"You're crazy" He chuckles and turns on The Office.

"Whatever" I laugh

He lays down across the couch in my room, resting his back against the end, then pulls me on top of him and smiles. I lay my head on his chest and he starts softly playing with my hair. Ah I love that.

We sit in a nice silence as we watch the office. A few laughs here and there but mostly silence.

"Maggie" Daniel softly says

"Mhm" I hum against his chest, still focusing on The tv

"I love you" he says. I smile softly and pick my head up, looking at him.

"I love you too" I smile

His gaze goes from my eyes, to my lips then looks down smiling. He then looks back up into my eyes

"I love you Maggie, a lot" he continues. I blush slightly, smiling

"I love you so much" I blush. He bits his lip softly and smiles as he lightly puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

His hand slides to the back of my neck and he lightly pulls me closer until we're inches apart, my gaze focuses on his lips as I bit my own.

"You dont understand how much you mean to me" He almost whispers. I stop biting my lip and look up into his eyes. He looks at me, his eyes full of lust and passion. Butterflies dance around my stomach as I look at him.

He pulls me closer and softly connects our lips and They move perfectly in sync. He sits up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His arms slide around my waist and he pulls me closer, pressing my body against his. We both pull back for a breath and he immediately starts laying soft kisses down the side of my neck to my shoulder. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed lightly then takes his shirt off before hovering over me. I stare at him as I lick my lips. Wow.

He leans in softly kissing me again as I wrap my arms around his waist. The kiss deepens but he still kisses me softly. He pulls back after, keeping his face against mine. His fast breaths hot and ticklish against my skin.

"I love you Maggie. So much" he says

"I love you too" I softly say

He begins kissing my neck, every kiss as soft as the other. My breath gets slightly faster as he kisses my sweet spot soft and slow.

"Mhmm" I breath out

He smiles against my skin and pulls back. His hands linger up my shirt a little, and he pulls it off. I blush slightly as he looks at me biting his lip.

"You're so gorgeous" he almost whispers then starts leaving a trail of kisses along my stomach, sending shivers threw my body after the touch of his lips.

I watch him, biting my lip as I slide my hands threw his fluffy hair. He smiles softly and pulls
Back when he reaches the waistband of my jeans. My face turns red as he starts to unbutton them. He pulls them down, scanning my body as he licks his lips. I kick them off and I slide my hands down his chest lightly all the way to his belt. I unbuckle it and pull it off, throwing it on the floor. I take a breath, then unbutton his jeans, I start pulling them down and my eyes go wide. He pulls them off faster and throws them on the floor. This time, I scan his body admiring every part of him. He starts kissing my neck again, as he slides his hand up my back and unhooks my bra, taking it off. He pulls back, looking me in the eyes as he blushes slightly then glaces down.

Leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach, he reaches my underwear. He looks up at me and no blush hard while slightly nodding my head. Slowly, he pulls them off and throws them somewhere onto the floor. His eyes go wide slightly then he softly kisses my lips again.

"A-Are you o-on" he mumbles into the kiss, but I cut him off

"Mhm" I mumble

He pulls back, looking at me, his eyes full of lust. He starts pulling his boxers down and butterflies start dancing around my stomach. I bit my lip watching him as he pulls them off, throwing them onto the floor. My face turn red and my eyes go wide as I scan his body.

"T-tell me if it h-hurts" he softly says as he lines up with me. He presses his lips onto mine softly as he slowly pushes in.

I pull back biting my lip as I throw my head back. He goes in deeper and I bit my lip harder in pain.

"D-does iT hu-hurt" he mumbles as he slowly starts thrusting in and out.

I feel like my eyes roll back as I close my eyes, letting out a soft moan. I feel his lips against mine again as he kisses me soft and slow.  He picks up his paste a little but still goes softly. Another moan escapes my lips as he starts kissing my neck. He smiles against my neck and continues kissing down to my shoulder.

"Baby I love you so much" he moans out against my shoulder as he continues kissing it softly.

"I-I love y-you too" I breath out as I wrap my arms around him.

He thrusts faster, leaving us both breathing heavily. He hits the same spot making me feel like I'm on cloud 9 as I moan out his name softly. He kisses my lips again as he slows his paste down and comes to a stop and releases inside me. I pull back and we're both left breathless as he lays beside me. We sit there catching our breath for a few before talking.

"I k-know I've said it a lot but I j-just love you so much baby" he breaths out. I don't say anything but I holds his hand a kiss it softly.

Soon enough he gets up, putting his boxers back on and handing me my underwear and his t-shirt to put on. I put them on and we both get under the covers. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

"Goodnight baby" he softly says

"Goodnight Daniel" I yawn

A.n: ya'll aRe nOt reAdy for what's gonna happeN