Tord x innocent reader

You lived with your best friends. There names were Edd,Tom,Matt and Tord. Edd was the artist,Tom was the drunk to say the least Matt was the diva if I must say and Tord he is a pervert. And then there's me im the innocent one, well that's what my friends say. I was making dinner for us all. I am making there favorite, apple pie and beef stew yum. Edd was helping me,as I was cutting some of the apples I cut my finger. "OW!" Edd looked at me and saw some of the blood. "Hey are you ok?" "Ya just cut my finger." Edd grabbed your hand and pulled you to the sink and washed your hand then got the first aid and rapped your finger in a rap it wint to your finger to your hand so it did not fall off. "Thank you Edd." "No problem,just helping" He smiled and you smiled back. Tord walked down the stairs. "Hey, what are you two doing?" You turned and said "we are making dinner,Edd is helping me.''  "cool." He said as he walked over and whispered something into Edd's ear. He looked at Tord and started to laugh."Hehehe no no Tord I don't, just a friend." He smiled. "Ok just making sure." You looked at them puzzled. What did Tord say? You thought.

Tord's pov
I asked Edd if he like y/n. He said no. Good she is mine now on to Tom and Matt. I walked up to Matt's room. *Nock nock!* I heard footsteps. "Oh hello Tord whats up?" "Hey Matt can I ask you something?" "Sure!" "Ok,so Matt y/n have lived here for a while and I want to know if you like her." "Of course I like her." "No Matt more than a friend." "Hehe no I like her as a friend." "Oh ok thank you." "No problem." He shut the door. Good now on to jovons witnesses. I nock on his door. He opened it. "What do you want?" "Just one question,a fast one." "Fine." "Ok so do you like
Y/n more than a friend?" "Hehe no only as a friend,is that all?" "Yep." I smiled. The outher 3 don't like her more than a friend. I walked down the stairs. I saw
Y/n in the kitchen with Edd. He was helping her with the food and drinks. I walked in. "Hey may I help?" She look at me then smiled. "Sure!" "Can you put the dishes on the table?" "Ya."

Time skip
Tord's pov
We all ate dinner and I helped y/n with the trash and dishes. After that we wint into the living room. "Hey Tom." "Ya?" "Remember you said you would play bass and sing with me." She smiled,he smiled. "Ya I did,let's go." She jumped up all happy. He was right behind her. I felt rage.

Y/n pov
Tom and I walked up the stairs to his room. I was so excited,I loved to sing and with my friends. Tom tuned his bass. "Ready?" "Yep." He started playing.
"Wise men say only fules rush in. But if I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay,would it be a sin. If I can't help falling in love with you. Oh like a river flows, slowly tru a stream. Darling so it goes. Some things are ment​ to be, oh take my hand. Take my hole life to. But for I can't help falling in love with. Oh like a river flows slowly tru a stream. Daling so it goes something are ment to beeeee. Oh...take..my..hand.take.my..hole..life...to...but for I can't help falling innnnn loveeeee withhhhh youuuuuu."  We both finished and giggled. "So do you like me or something." "Sorry Tom I don't like you like that." "Oh it's ok." " But I know who likes you." You blinked. "Who?" Before Tom can answer your question Tord busted through the door.

Toms pov
I was going to tell her Tord little Secret. But right when she said who? He busted down my door. "TORD what the heck!" "Don't say that to me you were going to tell her." I smiled a evil smile. "Y/n Tord li...." I was cut off. He grabbed her. "T-TORD what's Wong?" I was laughing so hard.

Y/n pov
He grabbed me. "T-TORD what's Wong?" He said nothing just pulled me to his room. As soon we got into his room he locked the door and pushed me against the wall. I was blushing. Then he smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widen. But I slowly melted into the kiss. He put his hand up my shirt. He stopped kissing me.
"Y/n....I love you." "I l-love you too." He smiled and I smiled. He kissed me again.
"Your to innocent for this world."
He said. "No I'm not." He smiled. "Yes you are,do you know what hentie means?" I thought for a second. "Is it a book or a movie." "Close but what kind?" "A horror or a funny show."  "Hehe no but I'll let you watch sum." I smiled. He pulled me for one more kiss and we fell asleep on the nice warm bed, with him holding me.

"Jeg eklsker deg till månen og tilbake." He said,I look at him."what does that mean?" "It means I love you to the Moon and back." We smiled and fell asleep.

(Wow 946 so many words,but I liked this one.) (Edited)